Truth Or Dare Part 14 (Both)

(Info I forgot to Tell you in the first Chapter of this Story about the Age of the Akatsuki are the People from Konoha...
But if you want a Character to have another age in the Story don't be scared to Tell Me who you to have another age? And I will do it!

Now to their age

-Akatsuki-

Pain 22
Zetsu 23
Konan 22
Obito 21
Kakuzu 21
Itachi 21
Sasori 20
Kisame 20
Hidan 20
Deidara 20
Tobi 19

-The Konoha-

Sai 21
Neji 21
Shikamaru 21
Shino 20
Naruto 20
Sasuke 20
Tenten 20
Chuji 19
Lee 19
Kiba 19
Ino 19
Sakura 19
Hinata 19

(some more little Info on This Chapter Hinata is Not gonna be in love with Naruto as She is Gonna be in love with?)

(Truth Or Dare starts)

As the Night went on within the so calld Akatsuki's big house, everybody was having a good time expet for one single person, it was one of the girls.
She was getting more and more sad as time passed by, and the night went on, now you might ask Who?.... well it was none other then Hyuga Hinata a 19 year old Girl.

"Shino Truth Or Dare?" Kisame asked, Hinata looked down as she grabbed her arm trying to hold back the tears of pain, as it hurt so bad because She had not been asked not even 3 times... and she was getting worried that Kisame didn't even care about Her?

Yeah Kisame Hosigaki a Member of the street gang calld the Akatsuki.

"Ohh why can't y-you...see Me.. Ki-Kisame?" She thought as a single tear came down from her eye.. She Quickly hide it by looking away from everybody!

Shino sighed heavily and answered Kisame. He was a little angry with Kisame, that was because He knew how Hinata felt about the Blue member of the Akatsuki.
He thought to Himself as to not worry, He would just have to ask Kisame back, and hope He takes a Dare so He can make him kiss Hinata.. But what if He got angry with the dare, He says
That He doesn't like Her in that way.
Hinata's world would be broken just like that? And Shino was gonna fell so bad if that happede.

"Shino?" Sakura said when He didn't answer Kisame, The others were confused, it was like Shino was there but at the same time He was not?

"Kisame I'll take the Truth," Shino gave his answer to the blue akatsuki member,
The now grin on His face told Shino that Truth was not the best out of the two as Kisame Hosigaki was or is Evil.

"So Shino tell us if it is really truth that you have kissed or have even had sex with Hinata!" Kisame growled.
He looked at Shino as if He was gonna Say that He had, if He had then Kisame would make Shino become shark food.

"No and No, why would a person like you even want to know something like that?" Shino snapped back at him. Sasori raised an eyebrow at Kisame.
He couldn't figur out why His friend the Kisame Hosigaki a 'Monster' like Him would care if Shino had kissed or had sex with the shy and weak girl who whoud be just like Hinata?

"Shit what do I do. I can't let Hinata know that I like her, ohh and shit they are all just looking at Me like I have something on My face.... Hmm wait Hinata's looking away I whonder Why?" Kisame thought to himself, as He didn't like the looks giving to Him.

Kisame swallowed hard, then He answered and when He did He saw that a few of the Girls glared at Him why He didn't know?

"NO.. No.. Reason!" He snapped while he glared at Shino.