Truth Or Dare (Love Part 1)

(A Little Outside The House With Kisame and Hinata)
(Kisame's Point Of The Story)

I didn't make a move to even get closer to Hinata, I was just standing here, just.. Just looking at Her.
I couldn't understand why she was out here Alone, crying her eyes out like.. Well like this? Who made Her cry? It got Me angry that I didn't know why? but I knew why it got Me so angry and it's because I really love her.

But even I knew that Hinata couldn't love a blue person... A Monster of the Akatsuki, hell She couldn't like or even love Me back.
I could also see Hinata's face from were I was, the look she had was only written in pain, from what I could see was the felling of hurt and the felling of being all alone? in Hyuga Hinata's Eyes.
But Why was She felling alone when She's NOT Alone!

It confused Me so much She's a Sweet and Shy Girl, I love Her but I just don't know how to tell her? or even ask Her to be My girlfriend. Hell I didn't even know how to ask Hinata to go on a date with Me?
But then again I bet She don't fell The same way about Me...

(End Of Kisame's POV)
(A few Meters Away From Kisame, Where Hinata Was)
(Hinata's POV)

"How... Just how Am I ever gonna tell Kisame that I Love Him, what will He do to Me or think of Me after that.... I'm weak I'm not strong like Ino, Sakura, Konan and Tenten, even K-Karin is stronger then a weak Girl like Me the Hinata Hyuga.

(I know that Hinata is stronger then Karin but in this Story She sees Herself as a weak, Shy and uselees Girl... kind of like how Sakura saw Herself back when they were Only Genin)

But when Do I even tell Him when is the right time?.
How am I ever gonna tell Him?
I mean I don't even know how or what Kisame's felling about Me?
I had thought alot about it, why was I even confused about how I felt about Kisame Hosigaki.... I knew that I love Him so why?

"Hinata?" I heard someone call My name, I turnd around to see who it was, as I did.
I quickly dried My tears. but the person was not the person that I was hoping for.... I was hoping for one of the G-Girls, Damm they knew how I felt about Kisame, that I'm in love with Him. hell even Konan, Pain, Hidan, Itachi, Sasuke, Kiba, Shikamaru, Chuji and Sasori knew.

The only reason why I told Hidan was because I saw Him as a big Brother and I knew that I couldn't tell Neji who knew what happens if I did or even dare to Tell Him....

Hidan kind of came to Me one Day after having kept an eye out for Me in School, saving Me from a Guy who had Me up, agenst a wall.
The Guy was in the middle of taking off My clothes, I was crying when Hidan saw us, and Hidan ran to help Me.
The Guy tried to knockout Hidan but He didn't stand a chance agenst Him.
Hidan is the Jashinist of the Akatsuki and was just to strong after that He pulled Me into a hug,
At that Moment I let everything out...
I just let it go, I told Hidan everything.

"Hinata why are you out here?" He asked comming over, sat next to Me.

I looked blankly up at Kisame, "T-To just take a w-walk, do.... yo-you want to come with M-Me?" I lied, stod up quickly.
I knew that Kisame was gonna say No to Me.
Because who wants to be with a shy, weak Girl like Me. Even have Me as a Girlfriend?
No be strong Hinata be strong you can do this.... You have to!

But insted Kisame nodded and matched My speed as we both bagen waking of.

(End Of Hinata's Point Of The Story)
(Time Skip They Were Now At or In The Park)
(Back To Kisame's Point Of The Story)

I was't looking at Her because My face was getting a little red when She asked Me to go, I was blushing, even though I knew that it was a lie Hinata told Me, sinds I saw her cry.

I could just tell just by looking at Her that something was worng, I just didn't know how to ask Her?
I also didn't even know why I was't angry with Her that she had just lied right up My face.

(Time Skip 18 Minutes)
(Kisame's Face are Back to Normal)
(Still Kisame's Point Of The Story)

I began to get a Really Bad felling and because of that I just knew that Something unpleasant was about to happen.
Damm I didn't even bring My Wepen with Me.
And now I couldn't keep it in eney more, even if I could.
I knew that I had to ask Her and so I did just that...

"So Hinata what's worng?" I asked the young and shy girl. I knew that something was wrong since she ran off crying and sad.

.......

But She didn't answer Me, just looked away from Me, I didn't know why because it was a normal question that you would ask someone when they're sad or when something were wrong and beside I just asked Her.

"Hinata? I asked you something?" I said again, but she won't even look at Me.
Well I am just a Monster to Her, I am just like a monster to eneyone I just know it.

.......

"Hinata why won't you say anything or even answer and look at Me.
I know that something is worng, I saw you crying before?.... when I came outside looking for you?" I said, I was also thinking about what could be so worng that She was not telling Me, it worried Me a lot since I love and care about her..

"...... W-Well you see Kisame you didn't even ask Me, though the entire Game, you didn't even look at Me.
Its just it felt like you didn't see Me being in the room with you and the others? w-why didn't you?" I looked over and saw that Hinata were about to cry again.

I smiled slightly, Hinata's cheeks were turning a soft shade of pink, if I didn't know better I whonder if it was because I smiled at Her.
I studied the Girl, I mead up My mind I had to ask Her now.

"Well I didn't ask you because I don't want you to do a Dare or even do something.
You don't want to do so that's why, I'm Sorry for that because I didn't want to put you though something you didn't like or wanted to do if you were giving a Dare, that's why," I said.

" I.. I d-don't.. Kn-" I kindly cut Hinata off by pulling her into Me and giving Her a hug...

Words 1193