Truth Or Dare Part 12 (Dare)

"Ino Truth Or Dare or be eaten," Zetsu said looking at Ino like she was a snack.

"A Dare Zetsu," Ino said back smiling at Him.

"I Dare you to Spank the Person who's facing you!" Zetsu said, it was His turn to smirk, Pain glared at Him, from His plas on the floor because He was the one who facing Ino.

"Sure," She said Getting a smirk on her face.

"WHAT NOT YOU TO INO... FIRST I SWITCHS WITH HINATA THEN MY OWN GIRLFRIEND KICKS ME IN MINI PAIN AND NOW YOU GET TO SPANK ME!!?" Pain Screamed.

"Yeah and?" She said looking like He was Lucky it could have been that She was goning to Kiss Him.

"Tobi Truth Or Dare?" the blond girl asked Tobi.

"Tobi want a Dare to make Ino Happy," Tobi yelled.

"thanks and now Tobi I Dare you to Tell us the first thing you think of after having Sex with someone?" She asked.

"Tobi think of Pokemon after Tobi's Having Sex because Tobi is a Good Boy," Tobi Screamed.

"Wow just wow Tobi?" Kakuzu grunted.

"Tobi pick one but Me already," Sasori growled.

"Tobi's sorry for taking so long on it Sasori but Tobi don't know who to pick!" Tobi said with a sad smile on his face.

"Then pick Me Tobi," Sasori growled, He glared at Tobi.