Truth or Dare part 8 (Truth)

"Sakura Truth Or Dare,"Konan said with a Sweet voice, She was smiling as The Thing She did before didn't Happen.
Like Pain, Konan's own Boyfriend who now lay Screamming
on the floor!.
With both of his hands down and Tears in his Eyes.

But Pain was Not the Only One who lay like that on the floor right now,
Who Was it More Well.....

(The Go Of A Flashback)

Mommi," Pain thought as He saw Konan's leg move in closer and closer Then?!

And then Her leg Hit it's mark and that was Pain's Dick.
Right as it Hit Pain, the Leader of the Akatsuki gang let out a loud Scream...
Konan takes her IPhone from the Tabel and quickly takes a few Pictures of Him. In that pose!.

Many of them in the Room were all laughing or had a smirk on his/her face.

"It's Done Sasuke look?" Konan said as She postet one of the few Pictures of Her Boyfriend on Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat.

Pain lay there on the floor He didn't move nor did He Say something, they know why He was hurt..

Tobi and Kakuzu were laughing the most so Konan Screamed 'Shut up' at them, then like with Pain kicked them Both in there Dicks and also like Pain they both fall to the floor crying.

(End Of A Flashback)
(Time Skip 4 Minutes)

"Sakura Truth Or Dare?" Konan asked Hidan's little Sister Again?.

"Truth," Sakura said looking at Konan who Screamed 'Damm it'

"Do you love a person in this Room?" Konan asked the Yunger Girl, sinds it was Hidan's little Sister, you could see Hidan lend Himself in closer.

".....Yeah I love someone in this Room... Sorry Hidan," Sakura said in a low voice looking up at Her Big Brother.

"It's okay Sakura," Hidan said looking down at His little Sister then He looks at all the Boys, with a look that said 'Try Eneythink And You Die By My Hands'.

"Okay now Kiba Truth Or Dare?" She asked the Dog lover.

"Dare," Kiba said back hoping for the best.

You know why?