Truth Or Dare Part 7 (Dare)

(Info I'm gonna make Tobi a pervert in this Chapter)

(Info Tobi's gonna Say the Word Dick a lot in this Chapter)

(Truth Or Dare Starts)

"Hm who to give the Truth Or Dare this Time?" Sasuke thought, as He was looking around the room all of His friends, plus His Big Brother Itachi and the others was laughing there fucking Ass off because of the Truth they got to know about Him.

"Truth Or Dare Konan?" Sasuke growled.

"Dare," Konan said, smiling but that smile left as Sasuke gave Her the Dare!!

"I Dare you to Kick Your Boyfriend in between His legs! Konan, then YOU have to take a picture of His Reaction, And YOU have to Post it on the internet got that?" Sasuke said with a smirk.

(Guys Rember that Pain is still wearing Hinata's clothes)

Hinata were blushing because it was her clothes Pain had on, Tenten, Chuji, Naruto, Sasori, Shikamaru, Deidara had a smirk on like Sasuke.
"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT!?" Konan Screamed she didn't know what Pain will do if She did it.

"That's A Good Dare Sasuke," Kakuzu grunted with a smirk on his face.

"Hn," was all His Brother said.

"NICE FUCKING DARE SASUKE!" Hidan shouted.

"Well do it Girl!" Ino said to Konan,
Konan just gave a glade at Ino.

"Wait... Wait... Tobi want to Ask something?....Tobi just wanna ask Sakura-chan, if a Kick in the Dick Hurts?!... Because Tobi don't know? And Tobi's got a Dick, so Tobi wanna know what Happens when Your Getting a Kick in the Dick?!
And what will Happen to Tobi... If Tobi is Getting a Kick in Tobi's Dick?, Is it goning to Hurt Tobi?.
Because a Good Boy like Tobi and doing a Kick down to Tobi's Dick?, Will that make Tobi Become a Better Good Boy??!" Tobi asked/said looking up at Sakura really confused.

All of them just Looked at Him like He was an Idiot.
Even Hinata who was still blushing at the thought of having a Cool Guy in Her clothes on the internet and for some reason the other Girls were blushing as well.

Expet Konan who was more Angry at the thought of HER Boyfriend in Hinata's clothes on the internet, right after SHE had to Kick Him in the Dick?

"SAY WHAT SHE'S GONNA KICK ME WHERE!!!" Pain Screamed at Sasuke, Itachi had a smirk on, and that's why Itachi thought it was funny that His little Brother Dared the Only Girl in the Akatsuki to Kick the Leader of the Akatsuki in between His legs.
Not to even Say that's His own Girlfriend Who had to Do it!..
It must have showen on Itachi's face because Pain sendt Him a glare.

"Damm I feel Bad for You boss," Kisame said with a grin.

"Fine I'm gonna Do it," She said looking over at Her Boyfriend with a sad smile on! as in a apologize to Him.

"YOUR NOT GONNA DO IT WONAN!" Pain Yelled He was scared of His Life.

"Just take it Like a man Pain and don't worry She probably don't Kick that Hard?... Remember She is only a Girl?.. And She's not gonna hurt mini pain?!" Kakuzu Said looking at Konan like She was just a 'Normal' Girl.

"KAKUZU DO YOU WANT A KICK DOWN THERE TWO!" Konan shouted as She glared Kakuzu's way,
As Konan glared right at Him, Kakuzu grunted and looked Away from Her.
"NO!" Kakuzu yelled in a low voice. He was scared of His Life like Pain was.

"This is Fun yeah," Deidara thought to Himself.

"Just Do it Konan We don't have all Day?" Sasori said, He didn't give a damn.

"Can We Eat it after your done Konan?" Zetsu said with a Crazy Smirk on looking at Pain.

"NO!"Konan Screamed in Zetsu's face.

"Itachi and Naruto can You hold Him The fuck still so that She can fucking Kick Him down in that little Stick that He Calls a Dick," Hidan growled/Asked them.

"Sure belive it," Naruto said with a grin, and Itachi only had a smirk on as they Waited for Konan to get it over with?

"NO YOU WILL NOT! DARE DO IT TO YOUR.... BOYFRIEND?! AND I'M THE AKATSUKI.. LEADER, I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DARE DO IT!.... WHHAT...CRAP NO NO LET ME GO! NARUTO, ITACHI?!" Pain Screamed, as
Naruto and Itachi had taking a hold of Him

and then they all waited, watched as Konan stod from Her seat and mead Her way to Her Boyfriend To Kick Him.

As Konan mead Her way over to Him
Pain started to Screame.

"SHUT UP!" All of them Screamed at Pain. His Screames didn't stop, He kept the Screames going as He kept his eyes on his Girlfriend who glarede at Sasuke.

"NO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME WOMAN!" Pain Screamed as Konan was infront of Him, She takes Her Leg back and got Ready to give Him the Kick.

"Mommi," Pain thought as He saw Konan's leg move in closer and closer Then?!