Truth Or Dare Part 10 (Both)

(Tenten, Chuji and Shikamaru is home and Maybe they will be comming Back)
(Time Skip 4 Minutes)

"Hidan Truth Or Dare?" Konan asked.

"Dare Me Bitch," Hidan growled looking like it was nothing.

"Well then Hidan I Dare you to Tell us this, if You could switch bodies with another Person in the room, who?" Konan said smiling innocent.

"Are you fucking Serious hell this fucking Game Shit!.... But I think I'm gonna pick Itach?" Hidan growled, as He glared at them because they startede laughing at Him.

"Wow Sakura I think your brother is Guy?" Ino asked still laughing at Hidan.

"Shut up Bitch," Hidan shouted

"Kakuzu Truth or fucking dare," Hidan growled as their laughing died down a little.

A 'Hn' came from Itachi at Hidan's answer but in Itachi's mind "I think that in someway, could be really fun to switch bodies with Hidan," Itachi thought, He would never Say it out loud like that.

"Truth Hidan!" Kakuzu said, looking at Him with a smirk on his face from before with Hidan's Truth question had been given. But Kakuzu's smirk left His face as a big Innocent Smile come out on Hidan's face.

"Kakuzu is it fucking true that you have been fucking Stripped by a Girl or Guy?" Hidan asked still with that big Innocent smile on his face.
Hidan was looking innocent or as Innocent as Hidan can?

Kakuzu's left eyebrow twitched, before He shouted His answer at Hidan "HIDAN!" Kakuzu shouted, Kakuzu's face was getting red

"Well have you Kakuzu?" Konan asked Him.

"Yeah it is!" Kakuzu shouted, Hidan just kept His Innocent smile on his face and chuckled at Him.

"Sasori Truth Or Dare?" asked Kakuzu still angry because of how stupid the Truth from Hidan was.

"Sakura truth Or Dare?" Sasori asked.

"Dare," She said back smiling.

"I want to Dare Her to Kiss Me, but I know that if I do That?.. Then I'm gonna die!.... And I know that She likes Deidara or Someone, I also know that's Hidan knows who?" Sasori thought to Himself.

(Sasori is Not a Puppet)

"Sakura I Dare you to Tell us Who in this room
would you be most Happy to share a sleeping bag with?...and now tell us I don't like to be kept waiting you know?" Sasori said/asked Sakura.
He had asked that, and that was not only because He wants to know, also Because that He knows whoever it is, is goning to have an Angry Hidan on them in FOREVER.

"umm Hidan My Brother because we always did that back when We were kids," Sakura answered with a smirk.

"She is gonna be mine!" Kisame, Sasuke and Naruto thought.

"Hn you say that now but soon You will be with Me," Itachi thought.

"Sakura everybody in the room knows You really want to sleep next to Me yeah," Deidara thought.

"If they even think of Doing eneything to My Baby Sister... I'm gonna Kill them," Hidan growled in his head.

........