Truth Or Dare Part 9 (Dare)

"You have to Tell us who the Person is You Love?" Sakura said as a smirk came to Sasori's face.

"Hm that's Not so bad... But now what if there is more then One person I love?" He said looking like He didn't care if everybody in the room know about it.

"Sure it is now tell us Who they are Sasori?" Sakura asked.

"It's Shikamaru, Chuji and Lee," Sasori said now looking at them.

"It really is an honor to be the One of the People You love Sasori, it's also a little sad.
Me the young and full of Life Rock Lee is Not your One and Only Lover!...,
But arr You see My friend that I belong to The one and only Sakura Haruno, that I will forever and ever do!" Lee said looking at Sakura, doing a Nice Guy pose.

,But arr You see My friend that I belong to The one and only Sakura Haruno, that I will forever and ever do!" Lee said looking at Sakura, doing a Nice Guy pose

"NO FUCKING WAY ARE YOU DOING A FUCKING SHIT WITH MY BABY SISTER! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Hidan shouted as He gave Lee the finger.

Deidara and some of the other boys chuckled at Hidan's reaction to Lee's Reply to what Sasori answered?

But what Hidan didn't know was what the others thought.
"Sakura belongs to Me!" Itachi, Obito, Naruto, Kiba, Deidara, Sasuke and Neji all thought.

"He better stay the hell away from My fucking Baby Sister, All of them better fucking Stay the hell Away from Her!" Hidan thought as He glared at Lee.

Deidara, Kiba, Neji, Itachi, Obito, Sasuke and Naruto all looked Nervous as Sakura Answered Lee back, Hidan was looking like He was going to Kill Lee and I'm fucking Sure that if Looks can Kill then Lee is probably dead now.

"It's an honor Lee it really is... But Your not the One for Me, I Can and I Will Only see You as a Friend and that's Never gonna Happen," Sakura said, as Sweet to Him as She could.

"Bu-but Sakura Haruno, I Promes to Win your Love?" Lee Said. He would't give up until He had His Sakura in the Arms of only Him.

"Damm Fucking Right You are NOT Getting My Baby Sister You fucking Bitch, I will kill You, if you fucking Try You fucking Shit!" Hidan shouted, pulling His baby Sister Sakura into his strong arms.

Kisame, Ino, Tenten, Chuji, Shino, Pain and Konan Chuckled at that.

Pain, Kakuzu and Tobi were still on the floor with there hands down and Terars in there eyes only I think that Tobi's tears are becomming bigger and bigger. But what did you exept from Konan and have had a Kick down there are quite Painfull.

Shikamaru kept a poker face on,
Chuji Blushing a lot.

But it was only Shikamaru who Suddenly out of the blue
got Sick because and He stod up, then bagen to Say, that He had to Go home Chuji did the samething, because of a probably stupid problem or Just because of One of His friends are in Love with Him and another Person, He couldn't take it?!

(In the next chapter of this there will Be More then One and it Will be both Truths and Dares in it)