☆•Chapter 6 ~ Sleepover Pt 1•☆

Adrien's POV
The more I thought about what Plagg said , the more guilty I feel . I decided to talk to her as Adrien . Right now I'm in Ms. Mendeleiev's science class waiting for her to arrive . Just then Marinette walks in with her head down . "What excuse do you have this time Ms. Marinette ?" Ms. Mendeleiv asks . Mari justs ignores her and walks to her seat . Ms. Mendeleiv must've noticed her change in mood because her look of anger quickly washed away and became a face of worry . I noticed Mari was wearing an over-sized dark red hoodie with black tights . Once she sat down she just put her head down as if she was tuning out the lesson . I hear quiet snickers and when I look over to see Chloe with a mischievous smirk on her face . Then everything came together like a puzzle in my head .

Chloe .

She's behind all of this . It all makes sense now . The smirks she wears on her face when she looks at Mari , seeing her meeting Mari at the back of the school on Friday afternoons , the way she laughs at Mari all the time . How could I have been so blind ! I will get the truth out of Mari . As Chat or Adrien .

~Le Time Skip : End of day~

I saw Marinette about to walk to her bakery so I took this as my chance . "Mari !!!!" I ran to her . She slowly turned her head to look at me . Then she immediately ran away from me . I stopped and just stared at her as she went into her bakery . Is she avoiding me ? She has been different ever since Chloe kissed me . I wonder why though . I sighed and ran into an alley . Plagg came out of my bag and looked at me . "Kid , you need to talk to her ." He said . "What else did you think I was doing ? Plagg , CLAWS OUT !" After I transformed , I made my way to my princess' balcony . I hesitantly knocked on her trap door . When she opened it , she made room for me to jump in . I sat on her bed and looked at her pink blankets . She then pulled me into her embrace . "C-Chat ... I-Im s-sorry ." I hugged her back knowing she was already crying . "Shhh don't cry princess it's okay . "Chat , can you stay the night w-with me ?" She said pulling away from me . I smiled and answered , "Of course ." She smiled back . "Would you like some croissants ?" She asked sweetly . My whole world just lit up . "Yes Yes Yes !" I exclaimed . Her giggle made me smile . Then she went down to get some croissants . I got bored waiting so I climbed down the ladder to her bed and went over to her desk . Then I saw a stuffed animal . Not just any stuffed animal . A mice . I bit it and started clawing at it . 'This is fun' I thought . Then I heard laughing . I look over to see Mari laughing at me . "Chat ! You silly kitty ." She smiled a warm , beautiful , REAL , smile . I of course , smiled back .

Yayyyy I updatedddd woohoooooo .

Plagg : Your so odd

Says the one who has a freaking obsession with camembert

Plagg : *Shooketh*