☆•Chapter 15 ~ Words Hurt•☆

Chat Noir's / Adrien's POV
After Marinette just ran away from the group I had to check up on her . I made up an excuse and ran into an alleyway .

"I need to find out why she's avoiding me ." I tell Plagg .

"Plagg , Claws Out !"

As I was making my way to her balcony , I see someone getting beat up from the corner of my eye . I take a closer look and I see Chloe punching and kicking Marinette !

Noticing how Marinette wasn't even trying to fight back , I immediately start running towards her .

"MARINETTE !"

I saw her go unconscious as Chloe quickly turns her head and looks at me shocked . I pick Marinette's unconscious body up bridal style and look at Chloe .

"WHAT THE HELL CHLOE ?!" I yell . NOBODY hurts my princess . Not even the Mayor's daughter .

"I-I can explain !" Chloe stuttered . I didn't even bother wasting my time on her so I shake my head and jump away with Mari in my arms .

Once I reach her balcony , I lay Mari on her bed . I wanted to wash the blood off her face but I couldn't wake her up . "Chat ..?" I hear her beautiful voice say .

"Princess , your up ! Come on , lets get you washed up ." I pick her up bridal style again and take her into the bathroom . I set her on the counter.

"Chat s-she wont leave me alone !" My princess sobbed .

Hearing her cry cracked my heart . I gently washed her face with a warm wet cloth and said to her , "I'll deal with her ."

"No !"

"Why not ?"

"She's g-gonna hurt me .." She put her head down .

I sighed and lifted her head up with my fingers . I stared into her gorgeous eyes and whispered , "I won't ever let anyone hurt you again princess ." Her smile made my heart melt .

"Chat , can you stay the night with me ?" I chuckled at her cuteness . "Sure Mari , but it only 2 PM . Wanna go get ice cream ?" Her whole face brightened up .

"Yeah !"

Time skip to 7 PM

Marinette's POV

After Chat took me to get ice cream , we just stood on Love Lock Bridge laughing , joking , and talking .

I love feeling of happiness I get when i'm with him . I still feel this emptiness inside of me , but seeing Chat's smile , washes away all of my problems . Wait , why am I feeling this way ?

"Mari , are you okay ? You look lost in thought ." He asked . I nodded my head and gave him a reassuring smile .

"This city is so beautiful ." I point out . I stare off into the sky as the sun set . "Yeah , I love it ."

"Where are you taking me tonight ?" I asked him suddenly remembering he told me to be ready at 10 .

"It's a surprise Purr-incess"

I giggled . He's so silly . "Let's get you home so you can get ready ." He told me . I felt myself get lifted off the ground as Chat picks me up . I bury my head into his neck and close my eyes as he lifts us off the ground and next thing you know we're on my balcony .

"I'll be back princess , be ready !" He saluted with 2 clawed fingers and jumped away . I go inside my pink room and sit on my bed . "What's on your mind Mari ?" Tikki asked . "I .. I can't be here . The longer i'm here the more Chloe will torture me . I'm running away Tikki ."

"Marinette no ! You can't run away ! Your parents and friends needs you . Paris needs you !"

"Paris doesn't need me , it needs Ladybug . I'm nothing but a waste of space ." I reply coldly . She stopped talking after that . I feel bad for leaving Chat , especially because he planned something for me tonight . I don't have a choice though .

I took my hair down but kept the hair ties on my wrist . I got my phone and walked out of the house, locking the door behind me . I know my phone is going to die eventually but whatever .

I don't know where i'm going to go or how i'm going to eat but I can't stay here . I saw it getting dark and checked the time to see it was already 9 PM . Then a notification popped up . I opened it to see it was a text from Chloe .

Chloe : You are so lucky Chat Noir saved you. Your so worthless MariTrash I don't see why you haven't ended your life yet . Hah! You don't even have one . You fucking slut .

I then realized tears were already flowing down my cheeks . She's right .

I ran as fast as I can to the Eiffel Tower . I'm finally going to end it .

Okayyy y'all Marichat fans are NOT ready for the next chapterrr !!! There's gonna be major Marichat and some Adrienette , so be ready !!!
                                                  ~Noveah

Behind The Smile~ A Marichat Story♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें