✩•Chapter 18 • The Reveal•☆

Since i've been leaving akuma attacks out lately, i'll put one in this chapter. But I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, i made it somewhat special 💖

Marinettes POV

"Princess, are you Ladybug?" I didn't know what to say. I just stood there. I really messed up this time.

"Plagg, CLAWS OUT!" I heard Chat say. That must be his transformation. The door opened and I felt a clawed hand on my shoulder. I turned to face him and I met his eyes. I could tell he was waiting for an answer.

"You can tell me, Mari." He assured me.

Might as well tell him. "C-Chat, I-"

(Ignore the cringe I have absolutely no idea how to write an akuma attack-)

"HAHAHAHA I am Black Beauty. Nobody will ever make fun of someone for their skin tone AGAIN!" (Black Lives Matter everyone! 💘)

Ughhhhh!!!! Why now?!

"There's an Akuma! Stay here princess, i'll be back to finish the conversation." He immediately took off to fight the akuma.

"I guess Paris needs us." I said to Tikki with a sigh. "Spots on!"

Time Skip to after the fight since I have absolutely no idea how to write a fight scene 😔👊

Me and Chat did our "Pound It" and I decided it's finally time to tell him. I know it can be dangerous but, he's going to find out sooner or later.

"Chat.. I need to tell you something. But first come with me." "Whatever you say M'Lady."

He followed me to a nearby alleyway and leaned against the wall. "So what do you need to tell me LB?" He asked.

"It's time you know my identity." I said trying to find confidence somewhere in me. "W-What?" He has a surprised look on his face, but shook it off.

"You might be disappointed, but I don't wanna keep secrets from you any longer. Spots off." In a pink flash, I become Marinette again.

"Princess..." Then just silence. I felt his eyes on me as I look at my shoes. "Claws in." I look up after I was nearly blinded by the light green flash.

Omg. It can't be. "Adrien?" I whisper. He smiled softly before walked closer and taking my hand in his. "Princess, I love both sides of you. I'm not even close to disappointed. I'm glad it's you."

"Adrien I...I love you too." We both lean in and then..I felt his soft lips on mine.

Right now, I forgot about all of my troubles. He was the only thing on my mind. After we pull away for air, he gives me a warm, loving smile that I returned.

Although I had to ask, "What are we going to do about Chloé?" "I don't know, but we'll do something."

Then, I had an idea. It's pretty risky, but it's worth a shot.

Ahhh finally the reveal. I'm probably going to write 1 or 2 more chapters to complete this. I'm having second thoughts about my Lilanette story, I might not continue it for a while. But pleasee give me some ideas for my next story! Just comment which ship I should right about next. I love you guys so much!!! Oh and uh, sorry for the cliffhanger 👁👄👁
~Noveah