☆•Chapter 12 ~ Movie and Snacks•☆

Marinette's POV

"MARINETTE !"
I jumped at the sound of Tikki's voice filling my head . I groaned as she giggled . Then I got the best feeling in the world when I remembered it's Saturday !
"Tikki , why did you wake me up ? It's Saturday !" I said exhausted . "No reason , I was just bored ." She said with an adorable smile . Aww , I couldn't get mad at that ! Just at that moment , I heard a knock on my trap door . "Why would he visit me this early ? It's 10:30 !" I waited for Tikki to hide before tiredly going to open the door . Chat's addicting neon eyes caught my attention immediately . "Hey princess , I sorta got into an argument with my father .. and I was wondering if we could spend the day together ..?" I thought about how I was still extremely hurt by the whole Chloe and Adrien situation , and I think I needed a distraction so I wouldn't do anything I would regret in the future . I smiled and said , "Sure kitty ." As he came in my room and made himself comfortable on my bed , I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie while eating snacks to start our day . He nodded with a grin and said , "How about we try a horror movie ?" I was a little nervous , okay , very nervous because i'm not a big fan of horror movies . But I guess I hid that well when I agreed so I didn't sound like a wimp .  As I was walking downstairs , I saw a note on the fridge from my parents explaining that they had a baking competition in England and they would be gone for a few weeks . I have to admit , I'm going to miss them but at least I won't have to worry about Chat getting caught ! I got a plate full of macaroons , croissants , and 2 milkshakes . I made my way back upstairs to find Chat trying to find the password to my lap top . I giggled at the lack of concentration he had on his face . I got on my bed and sat next to him . I typed in my password which was adrienagreste132 . It made me a little sad but I didn't want Chat worried again . We chose the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street . Through the middle of the movie , I was so scared i didn't even realize I was gripping on Chat's hand ! I blushed when I saw the smirk on his face . I let go and puffed , " Not funny ." He laughed which caused me to laugh along with him . I haven't felt so happy ever since Chloe's bullying . As I reached out my hand to grab a croissant , I realized the only thing left on the plate was a strawberry milkshake . My strawberry milkshake . I looked up to find Chat staring at me , guilt on his face . "Really Chat ." I said holding in a laugh . " Not my fault they were good ." He replied . I couldn't help but to break down into laughter because of the look on his face . He really knows how to make me smile . We continued watching the movie .

HEYYY !!!!
    my bad it's been a while . i completely forgot abt this story tho 🤣 imma keep updating tho ! i decided imma continue the lilanette story after this one is completed . stay safe ‼️ love youuu 🖤
                                            ~noveah