☆•Chapter 11 ~ LadyNoir•☆

Marinette's POV

I stood there , shocked . I didn't know how to react . Tikki flew up to me with a smirk on her little face . "Ooohhh does Mari have a new crush ?" She teased . I got all flustered and felt my cheeks burn up . "N-No ! I d-didn't expect that to happen !" I managed to say . When I snapped back and realized Chat left , I started to feel a little lonely , confused , and hurt . How can he just kiss me and leave without an explanation ? I shook my head and checked the time . It was around 9:54 pm and I had patrol at 10 . I transformed and left my bedroom . I made it to the Eiffel Tower where I saw Chat looking lost in thought . I went up to him and sat next to him . "Kitty , is everything okay ?" I asked . He looked as if he just snapped back into reality . He gave me a smile and said , "Yeah M'lady . Let's start patrol shall we ?" I giggled and agreed . We both set off in different directions around the city .

About an hour later we met back up at the Eiffel tower and sat next to each other . "Bug-a-boo , can I talk to you about a situation ?" Chat asked . "Of course kitty !" I replied . He sighed and looked at the stars . "I think i'm love with two girls ." I looked at him as he continued . "One of them is brave , independent , and willing to help anyone in need . The second one is shy , kind , sweet . Very clumsy ." He let out a chuckle . "I cant seem to chose one . I don't want to let go of either ." I started to think of Adrien . I swear my heart cracked a little more . "Whatever your heart says Chaton ." I told him . I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me . For the next 20 minutes we just looked into Paris .

The city of love .

Omg im so sorry for not updating ! I PROMISE I'll make it up to you guys . School has been overwhelming me so it's been hard . Happy late new years !!! Heh ... I decided to add a bit of LadyNoir since i haven't updated for a few months . i love yall so so much !!

~Noveah