☆•Chapter 16 ~ I think I love you•☆

Chat Noir's POV

I was honestly so excited to take Mari out tonight ! I spent 2 whole hours decorating that rooftop with candles and a special picnic . I check the time to see it was getting closer to 10 (i forgot the time in the last chapter so uh- just roll with me)

I make my way to Marinette's and jump onto her balcony . I was so excited I didn't even bother knocking . So I jump in and notice her lights were off . I use my night vision and look all around her room . Why isn't she here ? She wouldn't usually be gone at this time ..

I feel myself getting more worried . I jump out of her room and use my baton to search all around Paris for her . I start breathing heavily knowing at this point i'm getting scared .

Wait , there's one place I haven't checked .

Shit ... she's at the Eiffel Tower .

Marinette's POV

I'm currently at the top of the Eiffel Tower , sitting here . As soon as I got here so many memories flooded my mind .

Flashback

"Alya stop !" I laugh as she continues to tickle me for eating her macaroon . "Will you get me another one" She continues to tickle me . "Y-Yes !" I reply practically dying at this point .

She finally stops and laughs at my red face . "Come on ! Let's go make more macaroons before I kill you ." She drags me by my arm down to the bakery .

End of flashback

"Oh Alya .." I whisper feeling tears develop in my eyes .

Another Flashback

"Hey Dudette ! You wanna try to play some beats ?" Nino asked me . I knew I wasn't a good DJ . Or a DJ at all . "I'll try !" I reply .

I walk behind his DJ set or whatever you call them , and start pressing random buttons making the most WEIRDEST sounds ever . "Am I doing it ?" I ask excitedly . "NO NO MARI STOP MY EARS !" He shouts .

I stop and fall to the ground laughing at the expression on his face ."

End of flashback

"N-Nino ..." I whisper again letting some tears slip .

Last flashback

I was at my locker talking to Alya until Adrien walked up to us . "Hey girls ! I just wanted to tell you my dad is actually letting me have a pool party for once ! You guys are invited . Nino is coming too ." I felt a blush rise to my cheeks .

"We'll be there ! Right Mari ?" Alya smirked at me . "Y-Yeah w-we will be t-there ." I stutter as my cheeks burn . Adrien smiled at us . "I can't wait to see you guys . It's tonight at 5 by the way ." He then looks in my eyes . "I love your hair down , it's beautiful ." He tells me before turning around and walking to his class . I squeal and hug Alya as she laughs and hugs back .

"Adrien .. I'm sorry ." I'm full on sobbing now . I stand up and look at the streets of Paris . I want to smile but I realize I can't . Just as i'm about to jump , I hear a voice call out to me .

"Mari DON'T JUMP ." Chat yells at me . "I'm sorry . I-I can't do this anymore ." I sob , not looking at him . I don't even hear him walk over to me when he takes my hand and pulls me back so I can't jump off . He pulls me close to him and just holds me .

"Let me go !" I yell with all my strength while trying to get out of his hold . He just pulls me closer and holds me tighter . After about a minute of trying to break loose , I just relax into his arm and cry into his chest . I hear his sniffles so he must be crying to , which breaks my heart . He shouldn't be feeling this way because of me .

"Why princess ?" His voice cracks . I start to shake as I whisper , "To end everything . The pain , the numbness , the bullying , it's too much Chat ." He picks me up and takes me back to my room .

"I'm staying the night . Just please , promise to never do that again ." I look into his eyes . He really does care . "I ... I promise ." I manage to say . He hugs me again before wiping my tears off with his thumb . I continue to look into his eyes . My heart just starts to flutter out of nowhere .

"Get ready for bed Princess ."

"Okay .."

I get out of bed and grab my pajamas . I go into the bathroom and change . I take a second to look into the mirror . I honestly can't believe this . Chat Noir is staying the night with me , he even saved me . D-Do I love him ?

I walk out and see Chat already getting himself comfortable . I smile at the sight . I walk over and lay next to him , snuggling into his chest . I close my eyes and prepare myself for a peaceful slumber next to my kitty . My kitty . I like that ...

Right before I fell into a deep sleep , I hear Chat whisper 6 unforgettable words .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I think I love you Princess ."

Ahhh I updated ! I tried to mix this chapter with sadness and happiness cuz why not ? Sorry for the wait like I said I was getting over a breakup and I still am but i'm feeling much better . Thank you sm for all the support you guys gave me it helped sm 🥺 I'm happy to know I have y'all ❤️ I'll try to update more now ! I love every one of y'all 🥰
                                                        ~Noveah