☆•Chapter 7 ~ Sleepover Pt 2 // Caught•☆

Chat Noir's POV

When I saw Mari smiling it made my heart jump . Why am I feeling this way ? She came over to me and handed me  chocolate stuffed croissant . I jumped up and pounced on her . I saw her sleeve roll up a bit . That's when I saw something that turned my smile to a sad and frustrated frown . Mari stopped giggling and had a hocked expression on her face . "P-Princess .." I stuttered as I saw cuts on her arm . "Chat ... I ..." Tears filled her ocean blue eyes . Those tears made all my frustration go away . Instead of yelling I pulled her into my embrace . I heard her sobs as she let out all her pain . "Mari ... why didn't you tell me ?" I asked , tears filling my own eyes . I can't believe what Plagg said was true . "Mari ... look at me ." She sobbed once more before slowly pulling away and looking at me with her red glossy eyes . "You can tell me anything . You're my best friend ." She looked at me and tried to smile but failed . "No more secrets ." I whispered . She finally gave a weak smile and hugged me again . I didn't hesitate to return it . She pulled away and sat on her chaise . "How about a movie ?" I asked .  She lit up . "Yes Yes YES !" She jumped on me . I chuckled and blushed . Then something hit me .

Do I love Marinette ?

Marinette's POV

I was super surprised when Chat hugged me instead of yelling . I was pretty relieved though . I went to get some macaroons and croissants for the movie . When I got back to my room I saw Chat already on my bed with my laptop . "Silly Kitty" I murmured . He looked up at me with a smile and said , "You know me so well ." I giggled . I went up on my bed and sat next to me . I noticed he already chose the Disney movie , Tangled . "How do you know my favorite Disney movie !" I exclaimed . "I have me ways ." He smirked . I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled .

We're 35 minutes in the movie and i'm starting to get just a little tired , but when I checked the time , it was only 9:34 PM . I didn't want him to think I was childish . "Is my purr-incess sleepy ?" He smirked . "N-No !" I stuttered .

"You're eyes are heavy ."

"So what ?"

"You're voice sounds tired ."

"CHAT !!" I threw a pillow at him . He started laughing before looking at me with a warm smile . "Get some sleep princess . You need it ." I put on a fake smile . I was actually really upset because I wanted him to stay . "Okay . Night kitty ." I hugged him tight . "Night Princess ." He pulled away and left with a 2 finger salute .
(A/N : can we all just forget abt the fact that i FORGOT that this is supposed to be a sleepover ? 😅 Yeahhhh ... sorry about that 😭)
I then frowned . Tikki came out and hugged my cheek . "It's okay Marinette . He'll come again ." I fake smiled again . "You're right . Night Tikki ." Once Tikki was sound asleep , I slowly and quietly crept to my bathroom and did my usual cutting routine . Then I heard a familiar voice .

"Princess ?"

HIIIIIII !!!! I'm sorry I took so long to update I forgot . Teehee .

Plagg : Do you have short term memory ?

Shut up and eat your cheese .