☆•Chapter 19 ~ Some stories do have a happy ending•☆

Adrien's POV

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. It's been a day since I found out Ladybug's identity. Icouldn't help but smile at the thought of my lady and my princess being the same person. How was I so blind? The midnight blue hair, deep ocean eyes, adorable height, it was so obvious.

"Plagg, I don't think I could be any happier." I sigh dreamily(That's a word right-) "It's about time you guys found out. Through all of my owners i've had, I have never met one so oblivious. I glare at him playfully.

"What do you think she'll do about Chloe? I would do something myself but I really don't want to take the chances of her getting hurt again."

"I would just trust her. She said she has an idea so, let's see how it works out." I smile at Plagg's word. I love this side of him.

Time skip to school, brought to you by my lovely supporters 💗

Marinettes POV

I slowly walked up to Chloe as she was ranting to Sabrina about her expensive new yellow heels her dad has bought her. I was a nervous wreak on the inside, i mean this girl had bullied me every. single. DAY. That's not stopping me from making things right though.

"Chloe, I need to tell you something."

She looked at me, surprised i'm even talking to her. "What MariTrash." She said bluntly.

"I know you hate me more than anything, but I really want to end this. Chloe, I can't ever forget what you did to me, but forgiveness is important. I know your much more than a bully with a ton of makeup. Somewhere inside of you is a soft, sweet, warm-hearted girl. I-I know you can change Chloe.. I just hope you make that decision." I take a deep breath. Then, to much of my surprise, I feel arms wrapped around me.

"I'm so sorry for everything Marinette. I don't know what's gotten into me." She pulled apart, tears in her eyes. I never expected her to.. just... apologize just like that. Forgiving her is a hard decision, but who knows what went through her head. Everyone deserves a second chance.

"Thank you for opening my eyes." She says before turning around and walking away with Sabrina.

"Girl!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH EXPLAINING TO DO!!" I heard my one and only BFF scream behind me. I giggle before explaining everything to her while walking to class. My depression, Chat Noir, and basically everything that happened. Luckily, She understood why she didn't tell me and wasn't mad. Thank God.

It was currently lunch and Nino was telling weird jokes that me and Alya just straight up found cringe. "Nino who makes knock knock jokes anymore?" Alya said with a laugh. I shake my head with a smile. They are so cute together!

All of the sudden, I feel arms wrap around me from behind and a kiss on my cheek. I blush when I look up to find Adrien. "Good afternoon, Princess." He says with a smirk. I giggle and peck him on the lips before turning to see Alya and Nino staring wide eyed.

This will take a lot of explaining to do. Who cares, everything is back to normal. I can finally be happy again.

I love my life.

~~~~~~~~~•10 years later•~~~~~~~~~

"I do." I say staring into the eyes of my beautiful about to be husband. "You may kiss the bride." Adrien didn't even hesitate to pull me in and seal our love with a kiss. He pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"I love you so much M'Lady."

"I love you too kitty."

🌷 The End 🌷

Tell me why I almost cried writing my own chapter 😔 But I had to end this story because I just started to get bored with writing it. Since i'm bored and it's 2 AM I might start a new story, It'll be Adrienette. Thank you guys sm for 5k reads!!!!! I can't believe we made it so far. I love each and every one of you and you all are precious 💗
~Noveah