FOREWORD

Hey guys! It's my first ever polygamous bts fanfic and I've gotta say, I'm pretty nervous. As you guys know, since I've already warned you, this book is basically pure smut with a hint of plot.

Imagine a reverse harem set in a dystopian future and voila!

You have Solecism.

Dying. I'm dying right now. I'm sorry, as I type this I can't help but laugh. I'm really nervous ya'll.

Fair warning. This book is not only smut, and as such not for underage readers, it is also extremely kinky, and kind of a no holds barred kind of kinky at that.

Namjoon is a hardcore dom in this book, for instance. So there may be some things that are borderline abuse to certain minds. If these kinds of things bother you, please don't read my book.

If you've ever read the fanfic Sweeter than Sweet, over on archives of our own, then you'll probably like this fanfic.

If you read that, and hated it, or it made you feel uncomfortable, you will probably hate Solecism, and it will probably make you uncomfortable.

Please don't read if you think it might make you uncomfortable, I'm serious guys.

Like, the idea that reading it might makes others uncomfortable, makes me so uncomfortable that I've never published a story like this before...

At any rate, I hope that you enjoy the book!

Sincerely,
Nim