What... A Date??

Shu:

"Want to work on it at my house?" Shu asked me. Recently I had transferred to Beigoma Academy and I happened to know Shu. We had been assigned a project for a cooking class that we shared. We had to bake some cupcakes and our recipe with our class, and I managed to be Shu's partner.

"Y/n?" he asked nervously. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I responded. "We can bake them at your house."

"Great! We can walk there after school," he smiled.

Time skip due to lazy author...

"Y/n! Are you ready to go?" Shu asked me. My hands felt clammy and my tongue went numb.

"Yep! Just let me grab my bag." I slung my black bag across my shoulder and teased my
h/c hair.

We walked side by side down the road, talking about our assignment and other teachers that we shared. After about a five minute walk, we arrived at his home and stepped inside.

It was beautiful.

"Wow, Shu," I breathed. "I can't believe you live here."

"Yeah, it's pretty beautiful," he blushed. "Let's get started."

After about five minutes of prep and twenty minutes of actual baking, I left to text my mom I was going to be a bit late.

Suddenly, when I re-entered the room, Shu was gone and our cupcakes were done. Arranged in an intricate fashion, the cupcakes spelled out some words.

WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?

I like those words.

I smiled down at my shoes at the thought of going out with Shu. "Is that a yes?" his calm voice questioned.

I looked into his beautiful red eyes. "That's a yes," I beamed.

Free:

Taking frequent walks in the woods, I had come to be quite friendly with the wildlife and pretty good at memorizing the terrain. I was following one of the deer that lived in the forest, it had recently learned to trust me, so I found it pretty cool.

However, it roamed onto a place that I hadn't discovered before. It was a beautiful clearing with lush green foliage and shimmering blue water. Flowers bloomed on every square inch of dirt that was untouched by butterflies.

The deer I had been following disappeared but I didn't care. This place was too gorgeous to leave right away.

"Like it?" A voice said behind me. I turned to see my new friend, Free. I had been training at BC Sol for three months now, so he and I had gotten to be pretty close.

"It's beautiful, Free," I smiled. His big brown eyes seemed to hold the world.

"It really is," he agreed. "I'm glad you followed my deer here, I didn't think you would make it otherwise."

"Make it here for what? You know the deer as well?" I questioned.

"I've been going here for years. It's been so long since I wished a companion to share this place with me. Y/n l/n, will you go out with me?"

This is... out of the blue, I thought. However, I did really like him.

"I would love to," I laughed.

"Good, cause I wasn't taking no for an answer," he smiled and genuine smile.

Diago:

When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band