Meeting Your Parents

Valt:

Valt was... a bit overexcited to meet your parents, to say the least. When you two arrived he immediately panicked and hid behind you because your father, being a scary looking man, scared the excitement right out of him.

In the end, once Valt got to talking, your parents really enjoyed having him over. They found him to be excitable and to bring plenty of joy into your homes.

Shu:

Shu of course was the perfect gentleman. He knew to bring flowers and dress appropriately. He knew to say please and thank you at every opportunity. He even knew how to properly have a conversation with your parents.

But when your mom asked how he got his scar... he panicked. "I was in a beybattle," Shu looked discouraged as he spoke. "There was an unfortunate accident and my Bey hit my eye."

"Ooh, beginners mistake I guess," your dad said. "That's alright, son. You'll get better."

That was not the right choice of words for Shu to hear. As much as it pained him to say that his scar was an accident, it must've hurt him so much more for my dad to call him a beginner.

Shu stayed strong though. He still complimented everything and when it was time to go, even my parents went to give him a hug. That was the kind of happy ending every story needed.

Free:

Your parents... seemed a little iffy on you dating our special little Goldilocks. They of course were huge fans, but he always seemed so tired on TV. They weren't sure how he was going to treat their daughter/son.

But as soon as Free came in, your brother introduced himself to be the world's biggest fanboy. Constant questions over and over, but Free did want to make a good impression on your parents, so he stuck with it.

At the end of the night, your parents didn't hate Free. They actually mildly enjoyed him, which was a huge step up from their feelings before. So all in all, you'd call it a success.

Diago:

In the beginning, everyone was a little nervous. You were, because your parents were very judgmental; Diago was, just about meeting your family; your parents were afraid because Diago was such an edgelord; and your little siblings were terrified because Diago looked so scary to them.

But after the nightmare of dinner had finished, your siblings ran away into their toy room and we followed behind as to not disturb my parents. Diago swiftly offered to color with them and soon enough, made some big fans.

As we were all coloring together my parents looked in the door and smiled. Diago didn't notice, of course, he was too busy with your siblings. They finally saw the side of Diago that I saw. The cute, friendly, and lovable one.

Ukyo:

In this story I will be using only female pronouns, but your character is straight.  Sorry...

Your parents still had a little bit of a grudge with you for moving to the Shakadera dojo, but they happily agreed to meet you and your boyfriend for dinner one night.

When you two arrived, Ukyo was as cool as a cumcumber, just like always. But when your parents opened the door, they immediately shut it in fright. Y'all heard some mumbling behind the door before your mom opened it hesitantly. She looked at the two teenagers hastily before apologizing and letting them inside.

"So, y/n," your mom began. "You neVER TOLD ME YOU WERE A LESBIAN!"

"What?" Ukyo and I cried in unison.

"Mum, I'm not a lesbian," you insisted. "I literally came over to introduce you to my boyfriend. BOY-friend!"

Your parents gasped in shock, but you couldn't tell from what. Whether it was your time of voice, the fact that you were straight, or that Ukyo was actually a guy with very long hair. may have done it.

"Um..." your dad mumbled. "Let's start over."

"Agreed," Ukyo said politely. "My name is Ukyo Ibuki, y/n's boyfriend."

You laughed at Ukyo's sudden humor, but your parents were not so easily swayed. As the night went on, they became closer with Ukyo, but they still disliked him.

That was alright with you. You moved out at a very young age and didn't really care what they thought. The important thing was that Ukyo and you were happy together, right?

Quon:

Quon was actually pretty chill meeting your parents. He told them about him skating life and how he was the captain of Ice Blaze and your parents were actually pretty impressed.

Quon and my dad actually bonded a lot while he was there that night. Your dad had always been more of a fun parent and he liked to try all of the cool stuff us youngsters were trying. So naturally, Quon let him try his skateboard. Well, his practice skateboard. There was no way that he would let your dad on his good one. Not even I was aloud to touch it.

Your mom would smile at the two guys bonding. I think it was safe to say that Quon was welcome anytime, especially to teach your dad to skate :)

Wakiya:

Oh dear God this was a disaster. Wakiya has shown up fully prepared; he had brought flowers and prepared a list of compliments to address to your home, but when it was time, he fell apart.

You had never grown up rich. In fact, you were dirt poor. But Wakiya still loved you. The matter was, he didn't love your house. The moment we stepped in the household Wakiya muttered under his breath, "should've had this at my place. Much cleaner than this rat-hole."

You were pretty sure that your mom heard, because she immediately grew distressed and distraught. However, she continued to put on a smile and try her hardest to impress Wakiya.

Your dad and Wakiya began to slowly bond over Blading, as your dad was a Blader in his youth, but it quickly fizzled down to Wakiya simply complimenting his own abilities.

The night went on and you could only feel embarrassment. Even when your mom served her world-famous lasagna, Wakiya had complaints.

As the night went on, it just went worse and worse. You decided to call it off after Wakiya mentioned that his lasagna was not cooked perfectly because his fork had slipped through too fast.

Maybe the night was terrible, but at least your parents met the guy, right?