How Y'all Sleep

Valt:

He's kind of all over the place. He needs everything to be perfect before he can fall asleep. He needs some kind of warm milk and the coldest side of the pillow EVER! Once he put his pillow in the fridge to make it colder.

When you guys actually get to sleep his limbs are all over the place but you don't mind. It's the snoring and sleep-blading that confuses you. You don't think that's supposed to happen to a person, but oh well.

Shu:

Shu doesn't fall asleep until you do, just to make sure you're safe and not upset. You guys stay up late talking and doing cute stuff but after that you guys crash pretty hard. While you're sleeping Shu strokes your hair and cuddles with you, even if you're not awake to experience it with him.

He will always wake up before you so DON'T EVEN TRY to get up before him. Every Saturday he'll make you breakfast in bed and then you two go train for hours.

Free:

This boy LOVES his sleep. Probably more than you actually. Like... 75% of the time you guys are sleeping, but you don't mind. You also love to sleep, and it's even better with Free. You have grown so accustomed to him sleeping with you that when you are alone, you can't sleep and you have trouble staying still.

Free wraps his arms around you so you can't escape when y'all sleep. He thinks of it as a kind of protection. Sometimes when he has nightmares or wakes up early he watches you peacefully rest in his arms. That's not creepy, right?

Diago:

This edge-lord is very embarrassed when you two sleep together. Most of the time you don't even sleep in the same bed. He gets all flustered and says he doesn't want to disturb you while you rest, because he is a very restless sleeper.

When you do manage to get him to sleep with you, you guys are mainly on opposite sides of the bed anyways. However, you always wake up in each other's arms and Diago gets all embarrassed and turns away.

Ukyo:

Ukyo is a very light sleeper, in fact, he hardly sleeps at all. You normally go to bed at around 11:30 after most other people at the SwordFlames and when you finally fall asleep, Ukyo will crawl into bed with you.

Like Diago, you two normally sleep in opposite sides of the bed, yet you always wake up cuddling. You always get embarrassed and blush a lot but Ukyo secretly loves it.

Quon:

This boy needs his sleep. He loves it almost as much as Free. Like... he sleeps until noon every day and doesn't have a problem with it. He always wakes up when he smells you making lunch and comes downstairs to eat.

Despite how much Quon sleeps, he also likes to hold you while y'all sleep. It isn't very much, but it is something to show affection. He'll spoon you and hold your hand and every morning it pains you to leave his cute sleepy face.