When You Fight (Valt and Shu Edition)

Sorry I'll post the rest later...

Valt:

"Valt, oh my goodness. Leave me alone!" you cried to the bluenette.

Lately, Valt had been following you everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Even when you tried to have a girls night, guess who wanted to sit in? It was your idiotic boyfriend who just wouldn't stop stalking you. I mean... have you heard of personal space?

Valt looked crestfallen at your harsh words, but his face began to pick back up again as he tried to speak.

"I don't want to hear it," you folded your arms. "I don't care what you have to say. I need some time ALONE!"

You ran off in the distance leaving Valt broken hearted as you threw your hands in frustration.

Why did I have to date such a clingy kid, you thought angrily.

Shu:

"I'm already the best!" Lui cried. You and Lui had been hanging around a lot lately. Although he was an egotistical brat with anger issues, he was actually pretty fun to hang out with.

Shu stormed into the room looking angry. "Y/n!" he yelled. "Why are you with Lui?!"

"Cause we're friends," you rolled my eyes. For once in his life Lui stayed quiet and you was grateful.

"You're not allowed to hang out with him, y/n," Shu said angrily.

"Oh," you began. "I'm not allowed to hang out with him? That's how this is?"

Shu realized that he had misspoke and was about to start again until you cut him off. "You don't control who I talk to, only I do that!" you raged.

"I don't care that you're hanging out with friends, but why did you have to pick him?" Shu whined.

"You two need to get over yourselves," you said menacingly. "Shu, Lui beat you in the Finals and cut your eye. Yeah, that was a pretty dick move, but clearly since he hasn't said anything right now, he's trying to do something at least!"

Shu was going to interject but you had already started your rant.

"It's not that big of a deal! Just forget about it!" You screamed, throwing your hands in the air. Lui looked as if he was about to say something but you caught him in your death glare. "Shut it, weirdo," you growled.