When You're In Class Together

Valt:

"10+-11is..." Valt began. Grabbing his head in confusion, "0?"

The teacher frowns, "incorrect."

Valt grins so wide you could count all of his teeth. "That's okay! I'll get it next time."

Your boyfriend is an idiot sometimes, but you love him despite that.

Shu:

Raising his hand for the tenth time today, the teacher calls on Shu. He walks up to the board and solves an algebraic equation with ease.

What did I do to get a beautiful genius like that, you smiled.

Free:

Hearing a strange noise from the back of the class, you turn your head to see your lazy boyfriend, Free, fast asleep while snoring.

"Y/n, go wake him up," your teacher commanded.

Dragging your feet, you brought a bell over to his desk. "Cover your ears," you warned. You then proceeded to ring the bells repeatedly in Free's ear.

Diago:

You and Diago always sat in the back of the class. Not because you weren't smart or important or anything, but you just didn't want to have attention drawn to you.

You guys often talked about the kittens you were going to adopt or your favorite bands. The teacher often noticed but didn't say anything because she was glad that the biggest edge-lord she'd ever seen finally found love.

Ukyo:

Most of the time, Ukyo didn't show up for class. He would be wandering the halls or hiding in the shadows, and you would get called out for it. When your teacher threatened to give you a detention for not telling him where Ukyo was, Ukyo burst through the doors begging him not to give you detention.

Quon:

Quon was a popular kid, he always hung out with the popular guys, and the popular girls were always crawling all over him, but somehow, he always managed to have time with you.

He would always hang out with his friends at recess and lunch, but in class you knew he was all yours. Quon admired the fact that you let him have friends and wasn't super clingy.