When You Fight (Free and Diago Edition)

Free:

"Free... what's happened to you. What's happened to us?" you wondered. "I haven't heard from you in a week. I haven't spoken to you in so long it feels like I missed so much."

Free looked as if he was at a loss for words.

"Is the match against Lui really so important that you forget about who really cares for you?"

Free's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates. "Do you know what you're saying?!" he growled. "I lost to Lui in a match last time, and I will not tolerate the weakness of having lost to him twice!"

Free had the look in his eyes again. Pure ferocity. You never knew what to do to calm him when he was like this, it was just too painful.

"You know what," you began slowly. "When you grow up and realize what you've done, come talk to me. But until then, why don't you keep doing what you've been doing, ignoring me, and go on and blade in your little matches."

You stomped away angrily, never turning back to see Free's emotionless face. However, behind his wall of boredom, he seemed to be crying a river inside.

Diago:

"Y/n, go back, please..."

"Diago, I want to see him. He's like my little brother too!"

"But he's not!" Diago's sharp voice cut through you like a knife. You were taken aback by his sudden harshness.

"This is the biggest surgery of his life! Only I'm allowed to see him," Diago fumed.

You bowed your head politely. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"It's not enough to be sorry!" he cried out. "My little brother is in pain and all you have to say is sorry?"

"I never hurt him!" you fired back. "I just wanted to visit him in the hospital, like any good person would!"

"Yeah, right," Diago huffed, turning his head. "See you whenever."

The ravenette stormed into the large hospital building leaving you to cry outside by yourself.