Your Birthday

Valt:

You awoke to streamers and balloons filling your room. There was no inch of the floor uncovered from confetti. You beamed as you knew who'd done this.

Valt ran up to you and gave you a big hug. You guys went to the amusement park and rode all of the rollercoasters, then went to fun places to eat. Then Valt threw up from playing laser tag...

An unfortunate way to end such a perfect day, but you still loved it nonetheless.

Shu:

Stretching your arms in the sunlight, you twitches your nose as you smelled something sweet. Pushing the door open lightly was Shu, carrying full plates of pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast, and eggs. He really went all out!

He then gave you your present, a beautiful gold locket with your guys' favorite picture of each other in it. You threw your arms around his neck as you guys cuddled and watched movies the rest of the day.

It may not have been a huge party, but this time with Shu meant so much more than that.

Free:

Free didn't really forget about your birthday, he just didn't plan anything. You didn't really want to go out so your day was mainly filled with walks in the woods and cuddling in bed.

You honestly preferred cuddling with Free more than hanging out with actual people. Even though he didn't plan anything, you still got the perfect gift by hanging around him all day.

Diago:

Diago didn't plan anything major. You had the Beyclub and a few other friends over, but when they all left Diago pulled out his present. A silver locket with your guys' picture in it.

He blushed and turned away to avoid embarrassment. You guys then watched movies until midnight. It was so much fun hanging around your edgy boyfriend!

Ukyo:

Ukyo... likes to... treat you on your birthday. The SwordFlames has to leave for two extra runs because Ukyo was so loud. Let's just say... next years birthday is going to be tasty!

Quon:

Quon took you to the skatepark and finally taught you one of his signature moves! When you actually fell, Quon caught you and kissed you passionately.

You guys returned to your house and made out on the couch. You fell asleep in Quon's arms and cuddles until the morning.