What They Smell Like

Valt:

Valt smells like baked goods. Surprise to no one, he has the distinct smell of beybread from his mother's bakery.

Shu:

Shu smells like strawberry vanilla. No one is really sure where he gets it from, but it's always so nice and comforting at the end of the day to come home to strawberry vanilla.

Free:

He smells like the rainforest. But like, the nice kind that they have on soap and cologne and stuff, not the actual rainforest. It's both peaceful and relaxing, and he gets very confused when you point it out.

Diago:

Diago smells like strawberries. He always tries to put on more "manly" deodorants and such, but they never work. So he finally just gave up and decided to live the life of a cute little berry.

Ukyo:

Ukyo smells like oil. Maybe it has something to do with all of the mechanic work he does, but he always smells like he's been working a long day at a car factory.

Quon:

Quon smells like Orange Crush. Yes, the soda. You can smell the caffeine a mile away. Quon always denies it, but you know he's secretly an Orange Crush fanatic.

Wakiya:

Wakiya smells like Gucci cologne. Because he buys Gucci cologne. Because he's so rick he could buy the whole freaking world. Only problem is, he puts way too much on so its almost sickening.

Lui:

Lui smells like sweat. I mean, his natural musk isn't bad, but he's always pushing himself so hard, so he always comes home pretty sweaty. It's not bad, you actually got used to it. So that's a plus :)