TOXIC☣: 1

Riele...

Imagine if this were a movie. It starts with a black girl with long jet black hair. She has so much anger for the world and you can see it in her eyes. It's obvious and evident.
She seems psychotic and she kills mercilessly, pouncing on her prey like a hungry lioness.
It's easy to take sides when the hero comes and takes her down. She's locked away forever with no one to hear her story, with no one to sympathise with her.
As kids we loved the heroes but as we grow up we begin to understand the Villains. Why they do what they do and the kind of pain they go through.

I'm Riele but I rather you call me FOX and in this story I'm the bad guy.
But I want to be heard. I want everyone to know my side of the story. I won't claim to be right because it was the broken girl filled with toxicity inside of me that shed blood and ruined lives.
I just want my story to heard.....

You see, Life never turns out the way you want it to. It has it's ups and downs and I'm pretty sure we all know it.
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and start all over.
Well don't we all wish the same thing.

I've learnt to deal with alot of things the hard way. I've learnt that the best way to deal with the mockery, hurtful words and the stares Is to just ignore them because the truth is people will always talk, they will always stare and they will always judge you.
Everyone's got their demons to fight, everyone is definitely going through some shit.
I walk on the streets with my head down. Hood over my head, hands in my pocket. I don't speak to nobody. I literally do not exist. I have no records of existence. in fact I was declared dead twelve years ago.
I left England when I was Ten. I lived in Africa for years. I came back to The States when I was eighteen and spent the rest of my years here building up my empire.

I've mastered the art of Non-chalance. I had to because in my world it's the only way of surviving. I only talk when necessary. I'm very observant.
High school was Hell. Though I never associated myself with anyone. The kids would stare, would talk ill about me but no one dared say nothing to my face because they were too scared to.
Some said I was a druggie, Some called me the broken girl with mental issues and some called me a whore.
All of which are true except one. Guess which one?

I admit I did alot of bad things to get to where I am now. And I still do.
I run one of the biggest mafia. I killed alot of people to get here and I crawled and climbed my way up here.

I'm the type of girl that grabs attention without even trying or asking for it. People find me mysterious. curiosity is what keeps me interesting. They all think I'm the snub with rich parents and daddy issues.

If only they knew.....

I keep my identity hidden. No one truly knows who I am or what I do.

I don't even know who I am....

Even the people who work for me don't know how who there true leader is. I have someone pose as the leader while I watched from the shadows.
So I finally decided to go to college because I know that's what my parents would want and now I'm in my third year of college.
My parents surely wouldn't be proud of what I have become but I do what I do to survive.

Cause I'm a Survivor.

So here I am sitting in my white Range Rover that's packed in front of my new house. I decided to buy a house close to Campus because I'm tired of staying in the school's filthy dorms with those nosey girls that always have loud sex.
Anyways, my new house is a one story building with four bedrooms.
Though it's a one story, it's pretty huge and the bedrooms are enormous so I decided to have roommates. All girls. I'll be meeting them this evening.