TOXIC☣: 9

Riele...

   "How did they break into the mansion?" I ask truly disappointed that we lost ten men tonight.

"It was like every other normal day." Jack starts to say. "Billy and I were at the garage making some repairs to the cars. Jade meets us there after her shift at the pizza palace with some pizza. Carl comes over minutes later and we all eat and listen to Carl talk about some surgery shit. We got a call from Ingrid asking us to meet up at the warehouse for the new shipment.
We get back to the mansion to put the cash in the safe. We heard gunshots and then there's a shoot out. We were outnumbered and lost ten men and all the cash since we blew it up."

"How much was in that safe?" I ask and there's a moment of silence. No one wants to speak up.
"I rather not repeat myself..." I say dangerously calm.

"Twenty-four million...." Ingrid says quietly and I inhale sharply.
I don't even bother scolding them because it wasn't their fault we were careful and the only way these guys would have gotten our location was if there's a mole. I need to find that mole and crush it.

"We still have a lot of money. That was nothing compared to what we have in stock." Carl says positively and I glare at him wanting to put a bullet in his head. Ingrid shakes her head at him silently telling him that wasn't the smartest thing to say so he shuts up.

  I decide to ignore his statement. I'm about to speak when Ingrid receives a call and we wait patiently for the information she's about to give us.

She finally ends the call. "The guards caught an intruder. He has the brand of the enemy. They have him locked in the  red room." She says and I frown.

"Lead the way." I say flatly getting on my feets and the rest repeat the action.
I grab my mask and put it on then pull the hood over my head.
I step out last pulling Ingrid behind.
"How do I not know about Carl?" I whisper yell.

"I'm really sorry. That was my fault. Somehow I forgot about his files when I sent the profiles." She explains and I nod not wanting to prolong the matter.

On the bright side we got a lead and maybe he could give us some Information.
There's a guard by the door and he opens it when he sees us.
The room is dark except for the single bulb hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room.
The intruder is tied to a wooden chair. His arms are tied to the armrest. He lifts his head and I see his bloody face.
  I'm quite surprised to see him but also disappointed that I couldn't have guessed they were responsible.
   Micheal Fox, my uncle. Also the reason for my family's destruction.
Newton Fox, my cousin. Son of Micheal and Rachel Fox. I do pity his parents. I feel their pain for recieving such an unfortunate child for a son.
  Also the same person sitting on my torture stool.

"They'll find me. They'll surely come for me and all of you are dead meat." Newton spat and I cock my head to the side. My smirk barely visible. Oh how much I love when people I hate are at my mercy.

"Laying empty treats now are we?" I say tauntingly taking slow steps towards him.
"You were always quite a talkative."

"Who the fuck are you?!" He yells.

I tut. "I don't think yelling is best thing to do." I clap my hands together. "And I'm quite disappointed that you don't recognize me."

"Maybe if you took off the mask...."

I shrug reaching for the mask and Ingrid trys to stop me but I shrug her off.
"Very well then." I say taking off my mask. He was going to die either way.
He frowns as he trys to figure out who I am. It only pisses me off that he doesn't recognize me. I pushed the hood off my head.
"Silver demon." I say recalling every despicable name he called me when we were little.
"Wench..."

"Abomination..."

"The devil's incarnate."

"Upcoming slut.... what else? Did i forget something?" I say humorlessly.
"And after all the insults, I still followed you. Seeing as you had to deal with your Father, I thought you understood but you didn't. I was just a punching bag to relieve all your anger and pain. Oh...what did you like to call yourself again? My Saviour. Isn't that right?" I smile devilishly

"Ri-

I don't let him finish saying my name before my fist came in contact with him jaw.
He curses spitting blood on the floor.
"You don't get to say my name!" I yell angrily.

"You're alive." He stuttered.

"Unfortunately. But while I'm here, I might as well have my revenge. What do you suggest? Knife torture?" I ask.
I make my way to the long metal table where all the torture weapons laid.
I take off the cloak and pulled my hair into a pony tail.
I pull the dagger out of my boots staring at it with so much interest.
"Is it weird that I like to have dangerous things and I like to hurt people with those things."
I turn to look at Ingrid and the rest of the gang and they watched me carefully.
"Many of my victims have called me Psychotic. I'm so damaged that God himself can't  fix me."
I eye the bottle of liquor Jade had in her hands and as if she read my mind. She throws it towards me and I caught it effortlessly.
Opening it I pour it's content all over my victim's trousers. He curses wiggling in his chair hopelessly trying to escape.
"Do you know what it feels like to be helpless?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"Well you'll find out soon."
Pulling my lighter out of my pants pocket I lit his crotch on fire.
He screams trying to quench the fire but he couldn't. This is how it feels to be helpless. So many people around you but none in your favor.
"Tell me everything you know." I say flatly.

He doesn't hesitate to speak. "We weren't after you. We were after Natalie. Our plan was to take down all of you slowly. We never knew you existed. We thought Ingrid's husband was the head of the Cartel and since he was dead, Ingrid took over." He screams from the pain of his balls burning.
"I promise to keep my mouth shut. I-i...won't say a word about you. Please let me go."

I Smile sinisterly. "There it is.....Vulnerability. Helplessness. You're willing to do anything just so I'd let you go but the minute I let you go you won't keep your promise but I'll let you."

"You'll do that?" Jade asked incredulously.

I don't spare any one a glance. I keep my eyes fixed on Newton's burning balls.
"Yes Jade. I'll let him go but first I have to make sure he keeps his promise of keeping his mouth shut."
I turn to the rest.
"Someone get me a stapler. Another help me get his tongue out." I grab a large scissors from the table.

  "Time to get our hands dirty."