TOXIC☣: 16

Riele...

"I know you're following me Natalie. You're not being discreet about it."
  I was on my morning run and I had barely left the house when I felt someone following me. I know it's Natalie because for the past few days she has been stalking me trying to get some dirt on me. She feels that there I have a connection to all of this Mafia shit. If only she knew I run it and she could be dead in seconds.

  She comes out from wherever she was hiding in the bushes.
"Ok fine. I'll stop if you tell me what connection you have to that Mafia."

"I don't need to tell you shit white girl. Now back off." I spat somewhat pissed. I don't slow down my pace as I jog and she follows me.

"You have a connection in all this mess. How else do you explain your gun you carry around and your preparedness the day we were attacked. You obviously expected it because you seemed so fucking calm while I thought we was going to die."

"You have to understand that some things are best hidden. There's a reason it's a secret." I tell her.

"Aha! So you admit you have some shady shit going on?" She says trying to keep up with me.
"I looked you up." She blurted.

I froze and she slams into my back.
"You what?"

She suddenly had a loss of words as she takes a step away from me.
"I had a friend look you up on the school's database and he said your file was strictly confidential and he couldn't risk hacking it."

My face was void of emotions and I took slow steps towards her and she backed away from me.
"I will tell you this again and for the last time. Stay out of my way." I seethe.

"You can be scary when you want to." She stuttered.

"I can be alot more than scary and you do not want to get on my bad side so back off." I decide that I need good coffee to get away from Natalie and her crap. I ended up going back to the house where Carl immediately approached me. He had something to tell me related to Gary so I ordered him into the car. We could discuss it once I had coffee in my system.

  "I thought I told you to keep your Sister out of my way." I spat angrily at Carl once I was sitted with a cup of Espresso in my hold.

"I did warn her to stop stalking you." He stated and I glared at him.

"Well try harder because I really don't want to have to handle it myself and I'm pretty sure you don't want that too. So keep her out of my way." I spat in annoyance then massaged my temples.
I really can't remember the last time I had a good sleep. I've been so caught up in work. Since Everyone was on the DL, I had to keep the system moving at the same time covering my tracks and making sure my true identity stays hidden.

He nods. "I have everything you needed on Gary Hague." He hands me an iPad and I nod in appreciation as I collect it.
As I go through the information on the iPad, i could feel Carl's eyes on me watching me intently.
"So I've been thinking...."

"Well, good for you." I mutter sipping from my espresso not sparing him a glance.

"If Your Rivals know that I am in the Mafia and Natalie is my Sister, then shouldn't you stay away from us? That's the most reasonable thing to do right?" He says and I meet his golden eyes.

"They will certainly come after you and your Sister again. I cannot let them have you or your pesky sister." I tell him going back to my reading.

"And you think you can stop them from getting us. How?"

I huff closing the iPad and giving him my full attention.
"I don't want to stop them. I'll let them capture you and lead me to their master."

He stares at me incredulously. "You're using us as bait."