TOXIC☣: 11

Riele...

We get home and I see that it's few minutes past 1am already. I start for the front door but then Carl speaks making me stop in my steps.

"I can't leave town. My sister is in danger." He says.

"I never said you were going anywhere." I state flatly.

"Then why did you bring me back here. Where you just being nice?"

Now that makes me laugh. "I'm anything but nice. I brought you here to tell your sister of the sacrifices you made for her. Tell her the truth but don't mention my name. If she asks about today tell her they were after her because of what you did. Tell her everything so she knows she has to be quiet. It's time for her to know the truth. It sicken me to know that you were in trouble while she lived her life-

"I did what I did because I love my sister. It's called sacrifice. It's called love not that you know anything about it." He says suddenly angry.

I keep my face blank. Though his words hurt, he doesn't deserve the satisfaction of knowing he hurt me.
So instead here's what I say.
"I'll ask you questions and while you answer don't take your eyes off mine." I command and he scoffs but obeys anyways.
I have this weird thing that when anyone looks into my eyes they can never lie to me. They tell me the truth. It's like a trance or something.
"Before you knew my true identity what did you think of me?"

He frowns. "That you were a rich spoilt snobby brat with daddy issues and that you are beautiful and I love your hair." He frowns at what he says blinking continuously.
"I..I didn't mean that."

I ignore his words and make my way towards the door but then I stop.
"When did you change your mind about me?"

"When i realised That you're in pain. You're really hurt and you want the head of those who hurt you. Tell me your story...Riele."

My head snaps towards him when he says my name and I want to kill him for that but then I decide against him because for some reason I like it. I like the way my name rolls off him tongue.
I'm a very blunt person so I say to him.

"I don't like the way you make me feel."

He smirks. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"I don't know. And that's what scares me. I hate not knowing things." My reply makes his smile falter and I get inside and go straight to my room.
To calm my nerves I take a cold shower after that I pull on a black lace panty and a Tshirt. Then I turn of the light leaving the lamp by my bed side on and lit a lavender scented candle. I get comfortable and pick up a old and tattered Latin Book then I start reading out loud.
When I was young I stuttered alot. My father wanted me to do speech therapy but my mother said she could handle it.
Every evening she sat me down by her bed side and made me read a random book. If I stuttered she would make me start again and I remember how angry I was each time she made me start all over now here I am wishing I could sit by her bedside and read to her.
Now I do it to calm my nerves and it helps me relax so I fall asleep easily.
I wish they were here. I wish they were all here with me then things would have been different.
I wouldn't be so hurt because the anger I have inside of me was both Toxic to me and everyone around me. But I wanted one thing and I was going to get it no matter what it takes.

Revenge.... they were all going to die.

And maybe after that if I have nothing to live for then I can rest in peace but one thing I knew was I wouldn't go to jail. I have suffered too much.

Luckily for me I didn't have lectures till Noon so I could sleep in. But I couldn't because there was this creaking noise coming from Natalie's room. I check the time on my alarm and I see it's Five in the morning. I frown as I get out of bed making my way to our joined bathroom. As I got closer the noises got louder. Then I realised they were sex noises.

But why would moans be coming from the room Natalie and her brother shared so I pushed the door open and the Scene before me does not freak me out one bit.
There they were two naked adults having wild sex. My eyes land on Aria as Carl took her from behind.
They notice me and quickly pulled apart.
The fact that Aria had a boyfriend and she was cheating on him cracked me up. I wanted to laugh but decided against it.

Humanity and their unnecessary stupidity.

"Take it down a notch. I'm trying to sleep." I say sending a smirk Aria's way before heading out but then she stops me.

"Fox. Please don't tell Devin about this." She pleads and I stare at her blankly.

"I have no interest whatsoever in your sex or love life." Then I leave to my room. I'm glad the noise is gone but now I'm hungry so I stride down the hall heading downstairs to the kitchen.
I pull the Fridge open and I see that its close to empty. Then I realised I had told them I'd buy the groceries first. I was so busy I forgot.
I sigh... they must have been scared to remind me. I should apologise but then again, should I?
I shake the thought off. I couldn't take anything out of the fridge since I didn't put it and it wasn't mine. I grab a bottle of water, At least I provided it.
My stomach growls and I frown. I couldn't even remember when last I ate a proper meal. I remember Aria giving me her granola bar but I didn't even finish it since it was my first time trying it and I didn't like it.
I would have gone grocery shopping but I wasn't sure if they were open yet.
So I make my way upstairs to Erin's room. I knock but she doesn't answer. I hear faint sound of Shuffling so I push the door open and I'm not surprised at the Scene before me.
Devin and Erin were having a deep make out session. At least they weren't fucking.
They quickly pull apart when they see me. Devin scratches the back of his neck nervously and Erin gives me a horrid look and I smirk chuckling. I'm not surprised by this but I am surprised by my attraction to these awkward situations.

Once again, I fail to understand Humanity and their needs to make life difficult. They do something they're not meant to and end up hurting themselves and people around them.
If you like someone say it. If you don't say it.
There's no need to beat around the Bush and waste time.

"Fox..." Erin drawled nervously. "Why are you here?"

"I need to know if there's a grocery store that's open now." I say nonchalantly with a shrug.

"Check am to pm they're open 24/7." Devin says and I nod.

"Thanks. Carry on." I wave them off and head to my room. Maybe walking around in my underwear and a Tshirt isn't the best idea ever.
I quickly pull on baggy shorts. Grabbing my purse, phone and keys I head downstairs.
I halt in my steps when I see Carl by the front door. He eyes my outfit a small smile making his way to his lips.

"What are you wearing?" He says chuckling.

"Clothes." I say in a duh tone.

"You look homeless." He states. Says the grown man drinking from a juice box.

"How ironic when I pull up in my mustang." I say walking past him and out the door into the still dark and cold morning. I stop when I realised he's following me.
I turn around and arc my brows in confusion.

"I want to come with you." He states and I don't stop him I move to the drivers side. Once sorted he had to open his mouth and spews out rubbish.
"I liked you better in your underwear....wait! Is that my shirt?"