TOXIC☣: 2

Riele...

     I drove my White Range Rover to the safe house so I could switch cars. I hopped into my Black Ford Mustang and made my way to the warehouse where Nick was being held captive.

  I pulled up at the abandoned warehouse, the real warehouse was underneath. The place is isolated so we don't need to worry about anyone finding us. But in case of necessity I had the warehouse guarded.
I spotted Ingrid immediately. Her platinum blonde hair blowing in the wind. She was dressed casually in sweatpants and a plain white T-shirt just like me.
I was in black puma sweatpants also wearing a black Zip up hoodie over my black tank top. I finished it off with black heel combat boots.
I put on my mask which covered half my face and only exposing my eyes.
My eyes are one of a kind. It's Grey and has hints of Blue and green in them. So I wear contacts when I'm dealing with work.
Sighing I pulled the hood over my jet black hair and I made my way to Ingrid who gives me a small smile when she sees me.

   Ingrid has a seven years old son, Chase. Her husband was my second in command but was killed by a rival gang. I offered Ingrid protection and in return she works for me now.

"Fox." She greets and I nod.

"Any information?" I asked flatly.

She shakes her head. "Nick sticks to his claim that he knows nothing about the whereabouts of Richardo."

  We made our way down the stairs to the underground warehouse. She stopped in front of a door While I made my way inside the dark room. The only form of light in the room was the bulb hanging from the ceiling that's directly above My prisoners head.

"Fox..."

"Get my name out of your filthy mouth." I growl angrily. "You stole from me. Lied to me and then you thought you'd go Scott free?" I tsked. "I hate betrayals."

"I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll pay you back." He pleads.

"Where is Richardo?" I lean on the back of the chair where he is currently tied to.

"I-i don't know. I swear." He stutters.

"I hate lies. You and I know you're lying. So why don't you make it easy for your self and tell me; where the Fuck is Richardo?!" I yelled angrily.
"Fuck I hate yelling." I muttered rubbing my temples with my fingers.
I pulled my knife from the inside of my boots.

"Please. Please don't kill me. I have a family. My wife is pregnant and my kid is sick." He pleads struggling to set himself free.

"Oh no." I laughed maliciously. " You just give me what i want and I promise your death would be painless."

He shakes his head sticking to his claim. "I don't know where he is but I know he is about to fled the country."

I smiled that's all I need to know.

I smiled at him. "See. Wasn't so hard." I smiled deviously as I untied him and he let's out a sigh of relief. I watched as he raced for the door.
He pushed the door open only to Ingrid on the other side holding a gun. I threw my knife at him and watched as it plunge into his back deeply.

Ha! And he thought I'd let him go. Oh...such a dummy.

"Backstabber." I muttered then burst into laughter.
"Get it? You know cause he's a backstabber and I....oh forget it."

"You're Psychotic." Ingrid states shaking her head at me.

"Tell me something I don't know."
I walked over to the dead body. I pulled the knife from his back and flipped him over. Then I stabbed him in head again and again.

"Why did do that?" Ingrid snaps at me. I lift my head to look at her.

"Well....it's fun." I shrug and wipe my blood of my knife on his shirt.

Argh! Now I got blood on my hands too.

I wiped my hands on his shirt too.

Ingrid shakes her head at me. "Well..." She prompts.

"Gather as many men and check every single airport and seaport. Find Richardo and kill him where he stands." I spat bitterly. I headed for the door but stopped in my tracks and don't turn to look at her.
"Dipose his body. No traces left behind. Oh and give his family a generous amount of money, tell his wife to leave the country and go somewhere faraway. Keep tabs on them and if she tries to call the damn cops kill all of them." I order and finally left. I'm hoping Nick's wife is smart and keeps her mouth shut. Meanwhile, Richardo is lucky he gets an easy death.

  I quickly went to the Car warehouse to swap cars again before making my way home.
I'm not surprised to see two cars parked in front of the house. I pull over in my own parking space.
I eye the Honda civic and the Hyundai before entering the house.

I'm startled when a certain blonde I don't recognise pops in from of me.

"I'm Natalie but you can call me Nat." She says cheerily.

I nod. "Fox." I didn't wait for her to say anything else and quickly made my way upstairs to my room.
     I stripped leaving me naked. I stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. my palms pressed on the wall in front of me. I let the water drench me from head to toe.

Then I cried.

  Sometimes the pain gets too much for me to handle so I would take a bath and cry under the shower.
It helps relieve some pain.
I never cry in plain site where anyone can see me. Instead I cry under the shower because then no one knows I'm crying.

Even the strongest need to cry sometimes. Some say crying doesn't solve anything. In all honesty, Yes it doesn't but it does help relieve some of the pain.

   I miss my family. I miss my mum and Dad. I miss my older brother too.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm still alive when I have nothing to live for.