Toxic☣: 4

Riele...

       I had an hour before my next class so I decided to go to the Diner. It's my favourite place to eat.
I grab my bag and head to my locker.

I flinch when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and turned around a little too fast.

"Wow. It's just me." Natalie says lifting both hands up in surrender.

I glare at her. "Don't ever touch me."
Oh how much I hate it when people touch me. I don't know why they can't keep their hands to themselves.

She nods not even the least shaken at my glare or threat.
"I have an hour until Psychology class do you wanna get something to eat?" She asks me.

I stood there studying her as she waits for my answer.
"Why are you hanging around me?" I simply asked.

She chuckles. "You're my friend silly."

"Don't you think I'm a bad influence?"
I ask smirking and crossing my arms which made my boobs push up.

She shakes her head. "No I don't. So would you come?" She asked again.

I stare at her for a while trying to read her but I get nothing other than her usual unnecessary excitement.
"Sure. Meet me by my car in Ten minutes. I need to grab some things from my locker."

"How about we walk. Do you know anywhere close by?"

My eyes widen a bit about her idea of walking but I don't object.
"I know a place."

She squeals. " Great! See you in 10." With that she walks away and I strut to my locker.

Someone bumped Into me but it felt like I hit my head on a wall.

What is it with people bumping into me today?!

"Oh shit. I'm sor-" they stop speaking when they see it's me. I look up; Lo and Behold it was the golden demon.
"It's you again."

Oh my.....such a heavenly voice.

He gives me a boyish smile showcasing his dimples. Oh how much I want dimples right now.
"Carl Hathaway." He introduces not bothering to offer an handshake.

I immediately recognise his name. He's Natalie's brother.
My face is stoic when I say. "Fox. Just Fox."

He chuckles. "Well then I'll see you soon." He says and I expected him to walk away but he stands there just staring at me and I stand there staring at him.
"Your eyes....." he trailed off and with that I walked away not bothering to go to my locker anymore.

   I got to the parking lot and Natalie was already waiting for me.
"Does your brother work here?" I asked the minute she spotted me.

"Don't tell me you're one of those girls who want to fuck my brother." She whines in annoyance.

I just stare at her. "Forget I asked." With that I started towards the Diner with Natalie trailing behind me. The rest of the walk towards the eatry was silent.

The bell dings when i push the glass door open, announcing our arrival. I led us straight to the booth at the extreme of the room.

"Are you mad because of what I said earlier?" Natalie asked as she sits in the chair in front of me.

My eyes remained on the menu while I replied. "No."

"Then why are you quiet?"

"What did you expect me to say?"
Answering a question with another question is my speciality.

"Well I'm guessing you're not a talker like I am." She says just before the waiter comes to take our order.

"I talk when necessary." I said finally looking up at her.

"I'm Davis. What can I get you?" He looks our age probably younger than I am. I notice the way he's looking at Natalie while she's clueless about his stare.

"I'll have a large hamburger and fries with ketchup." She says. He takes her order and turns to me.

"I'll have the same thing but without the ketchup." I hate ketchup.
He nods then leaves.

I relax in my seat just as my phone dings signifying I have a message.
I open my phone and it's a message  from Ingrid. I open the message and it's actually a photo of Richardo dead with his head separated from his body. I smiled and replied.

Fox: All done.

With that I deleted the photo and the text. The waiter appeared with our food and placed a napkin by Natalie's plate.

"He gave me his number." She squeals excitedly but quietly.

"He wants to fuck you." I say bluntly taking a bite from my burger.

"Geez. You sound like Carl." She says rolling her eyes.

"He definitely wants to fuck you. He was looking at your legs the entire time you spoke." I said totally ignoring her comment about her brother and keeping my entire focus on my food.

"Ok so..." she prompts while dipping a fry in ketchup.

Eww ketchup.

"Maybe he means well or maybe he just wants a good fuck but either way I say; don't call." I said and pushed my empty plate forward.

She shrugs. "Okay. " I check the time and we have fifteen minutes to spare before our next class. 

"Ok finish up and we'll leave. I'll be waiting outside." I said and made my way to the counter to pay for our meal.
After paying for our meal I headed outside to wait for Natalie.
   As i stood there waiting for her, I couldn't help but notice the people around me. Parents hanging out with their kids, Friends having fun together, Couples going out and enjoying each other's companies.

All of which I don't have.

I dug my hands into the right pocket of my coat and pulled out a cigarette and lighter. Putting the cigarette between my lips I lit it.

"That's not good for your health, you know?" Natalie says from behind me.

"Did you know that the rate of people dying from diabetes is higher than those dying from the use of drugs? Yet people still take excess sugar." I stated turning around and puffing out the smoke in her face.

She gags and coughs waving a hand trying to get rid of the smoke.
"That doesn't mean you should join the list of people who die of drugs this year."

I chuckled. "I'm ok with that."

After All I have nothing to live for.

A/N: Sorry about this short Chapter but please make sure to vote by clicking on that little star. Don't forget to Follow and Share!
  Thanks Lovelies!