TOXIC☣: 3

Riele...

       I heard a knock on the door and I made my way to answer it.
It's seven in the morning and I had just woken up.
I opened the door to see Natalie standing there with a big smile.

"Good morning." She says cheerily. I hummed In response.
"You didn't come down for dinner last night so I thought you were too tired to but everyone is having breakfast. The girls told me not to get you but I just thought-

"Shut up!" I yelled at her and her smile falters.
How can someone always be this excited?
I realised I was too harsh on her but she disappeared before I could even apologise.

    I didn't change since I was just in panties and I tank top. I dragged myself down stairs.
The girls were sitted around the kitchen island eating breakfast. They even kept an extra plate of Omelette for me.
I muttered a 'Thanks' and dug in.

"So Erin why don't I give you a ride? You can call the repair man to fix your brakes." Aria says suggestively.

Erin nodded. "Great. Thanks."

   Then I remembered there were only Three cars packed outside meaning Natalie didn't have a ride to school.
The walk from here to school is probably 45minutes. She won't be able to make it for her first class since she's a freshman.

So sad.

I finish my breakfast and was gulping down the rest of my milk when Natalie spoke.
"Fox. Could you give me a ride?"

I stopped mid-gulp. The girls stared at me Expectantly.
I never thought she would want to ride with me. Since everyone in this stupid college is scared of me.
I removed the glass from between my lips so I could answer.
"Um...sure."

Nat sighs in relief, chuckling a little. "I didn't think you would agree."
Aria and Erin nodded in agreement too. I just gave them a small smile.

"Girl, is that from Victoria secrets?" Erin asks dropping her now empty plate in the sink.

"Yeah. Is it? They're so cute." Aria adds.

I stare at them in confusion  but I soon realise that they're talking about my panties. I almost forgot I'm in my panties.
I nod.

"That place is fucking expensive." Natalie adds and the girls nod in agreement.

"But their panties and bra are so fucking cute!" Aria exclaims.

"I got matching undies from them one time." This time it's Erin that speaks up.

"My brother would kill me if he found out I spent so much money on underwears." Natalie says chuckling.

"You mean Carl? He's so fucking hot." Aria squeals.

"I tots agree. And the fact he's a doctor only makes him hotter." Erin adds.

Just like that they go from talking about panties to how dreamy Carl is.
I completely Zone out of there conversation and headed to my room to get ready for lectures.
  I didn't take a shower since we didn't have much time left and I didn't want to make Natalie late. So I wore my dark blue boyfriend jeans and a white fitted crop top. Then slipped into the same heeled boots from yesterday.

     I grabbed my Keys and my backpack. After making sure my room was locked I made my way down stairs to Natalie. I noticed Aria and Erin had already left.
"Ready?" I asked. She nodded and trailed behind me locking the door and making her way to the Car.

"I'm so nervous." She mutters and I notice she's shaking her legs nervously.

"People are stuck up in their own business to even notice if you fuck up." I say starting the Car and pulling out the drive way.

"Yeah and that makes it better." She says sarcastically. "How do I Look?"

I eye her outfit. Her pink shirt with the words 'PUNK!' Is tucked in her jean skirt and her foot is sporting white Adidas sneakers.
"Cute."

"I find that hard to believe when your face is always void of any emotion." She states and for the first time In a long time I chuckle.

I kept my eyes on the road. "You're beautiful and that's all that matters. You don't need the opinion of others to take on the world." I said keeping my eyes on the road.
It didn't take much time to get to school. I pulled over in my personal parking space.

"You're not so bad as people say you are. I think you're just misunderstood." Natalie says and I'm not a little bit moved by her words. They all think that I'm misunderstood at first but then later they realise everyone was right about me.
I'm a monster.

I put my gold sunglasses on and turn to Natalie.
"I give you until the end of this year to realise I'm not worth your time nor friendship."

She shakes her head from side to side. "Well then, I give you two months until to realise you're not alone and you have me as a friend."

I remain quiet. "Shut up and get out."
I meant for it to sound mean but she just chuckles and gets out without another word.
I remain in the Car. I put on a coat that was in my backseat over my outfit. Then I grabbed a gun from underneath the drivers seat and put it in the back of my jeans inside the gun hoster. 
   People kept giving me the looks. A  were giving me and made my way into the hellhole of a building.

My hands were stuffed inside the pocket of my coat as I walked down the hall, making my way to my locker.
As i was about to turn to the next hallway Someone bumped into me making me drop my car keys and phone.

"Oh pardon me. Didn't see you there." They said as the handed me my Keys and phone that once resided on the ground.

I lifted my head to stare at them. I was met with golden brown eyes staring back at me. He stood there staring at me with charming eyes and shiny black hair styles in a Man bun.

"Oh.." that's all that left the golden demons mouth.
I'm guessing he knows who I am. Everybody does.

We kept staring at each other and something strange happened to me.

I couldn't look away.