Introduction/ Warning

His New Infatuation

by Hannah Weatherford (illegallydirksen)

Copyright  © Hannah Weatherford 2019

When he first saw her the red dress hung just slightly passed her knees and the scent of strawberries filled his nostrils as she swept by.
When she told him, "why don't we watch the movie together so that we both don't feel alone?"
That's when the obsession began but all obsessions like this are short lived somehow and so she became...His New Infatuation

******

Madtelyn Harper and Elijah Stevenson. Two completely different people. But they share one thing in common with each other that they both don't expect to find....The feeling of wanting to be loved....

Meet Elijah Stevenson who is an author of a book series at a very young age but sits at home in his two bedroom apartment alone. With no one to help through a hard memory of the past, Elijah goes towards writing his ideas on page. His social life is trimmed down to only his mother who is oblivious to what he went through. That's when he meets her...

Madetlyn Harper. A mysterious, attractive woman who steals all his creativity from beneath him after a small encounter.

When he finds a personal belonging of hers, he is struck with wanting to know all her secrets or keeping them away so he can be with her.

Will her secrets be worse than his? Or is it all in his mind?

Book covers are open if you want to suggest some! Message me....I love the one I have right now. But I love to see that type of stuff!

THE LEAD CHARACTERS ARE CRAZY AND YOU WILL NOT THINK THEY ARE SMART IN ANY WAY!!! (This seems to be a reoccurring thing for my stories haha!)

But if you can't handle how the characters are and how they behave, you can stop reading!! It's simple as that. I hope I made it clear then and I hope I am making it clear now.

This book is a work of fiction! I owe all the other characters except for Elijah Stevenson. I don't owe his person but I owe the idea of the character he is playing in this. That being said.....i am sure the real Elijah Stevenson is NOT crazy and is a big softie with the same soft hair we all know and love.

*****

This book contains adult themes, violence, and a small amount of drug use. It's intended for mature audiences only and I in NO way support or condone any of the behavior written in this book! Read at your own risk please.

****

The following chapter is the prologue. I hope i do this more than justice! This will give you a glimpse on the future. ENJOY!

Prologue

Eli locked the door behind him as he paced the floor, wringing his hands, peering outside of the window, then re checked the order of the books again. His first approach was to stack them neatly on the shelves by color accordance, though this time around he stacked them by alphabetical order with titles. Last night he had rearranged them alphabetically for authors starting with Angelou all the way to King and ending with Wolfe at the end. His library was impressive as his whole living room was full of books.

Whenever his mother came over, his organization of things seemed to be out of importation and him wanting everything perfect came into concept. She gave him this obsession of things. He developed so much more after that and he understood it. Unlike most people, Eli knew he had a problem. A big problem with that.