Intrigued

You were walking with principal Nezu down the quiet halls, the only sound made is the occasional clank of your sword on your side. You where dressed in a simple white T-shirt, black jeans and hoodie with red shoes. A black beanie hid your pointed ears, and your tail was tightly wrapped around your torso.

"Do they know...?" You asked quietly.

"Not at all, all that's been said is you are the new assistant teacher for 1-A, it's up to you to tell them." He replied.

Smiling, you nodded and carried on walking until he reached the overly tall door and opened it, making the class go instantly silent.

"Hope I'm not interrupting."

The man at the front, though he seemed more dead than alive, bowed his head in respect.

"Not at all." He said in a monotone voice.

"This is (Y/N) (L/N), she'll be the assistant teacher for class 1-A, she'll specialise in controlling your quirks along with general studies. Aizawa is their homeroom teacher."

With that, he left and you leant on the wall by the door taking them all in.

"Introduce yourselves." Aizawa sighed.

Once they were done, the class went silent for a quick minute.

"Excuse me, Miss (L/N)?" Uraraka called.

"Yes?"

"What is your quirk."

You didn't respond for a moment and simply offered her a smile

"That's not important, let's allow Aizawa to continue his lesson."

She nodded and Aizawa continued to teach, with you just stood there watching, occasionally going around to help the odd one or two students who were still struggling.

When break came around, you padded over to Aizawa with the intent of asking about the students when Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida came over to you.

"Miss (L/N)?" Midoriya said softly.

"Hm?"

"Can we know your quirk now?" He asked.

You laughed lightly and shook your head.

"I'm afraid not young Midoriya."

"Why do you have that sword, surely it's a health and safely hazard?" Iida mumbled.

"I've been given special permission to have it. Now quick, before you miss your break."

They nodded and rushed out, feeling a pair of eyes on you, you turned around to find Aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag gazing up at you.

"They'll just keep asking."

"I don't doubt it."

"Then why not tell them?"

You simply stuffed your hands into your pockets and shrugged.

"No point."

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at you and you just beamed at him. Heading to the door, you opened it and cast a look back at him.

"How can you expect them to trust you and to teach them to control their quirks if you don't tell them about yours?" He grumbled.

"When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is." You smiled.

With that you stepped into the hall and closed the door behind you, sighing heavily, you let your smile fall, leaning against it you closed your eyes.

'You can't know...' you thought.

With another small sigh, you begun to wonder around aimlessly, catching the eyes of many students and other teachers, but class 1-A kept a very close eye on you, all of them eager to learn more about their new teacher.

Inside the classroom, Aizawa stared at the door you had just left through. Something about ou peaked his interest, though he wasn't sure what exactly. Huffing, he closed his eyes and snuggled deeper into his sleeping bag. Though the last thing you said before you left stuck with him, it was the way you said it.

With certainty. As if you knew exactly what you were talking about.

'Somethings not right, she's hiding something...' he thought.

After all, who comes to a school for hero's wit a sword and refuses to telling students what their quirk was, anyone else would have been all over it.

Never had someone rilled him up this way, but there was something mysterious and slightly dangerous about you, and Aizawa would be dammed if he didn't at least try firgure out what it was.

He furrowed his brows, someone HAD to know something about you, so standing up, he grabbed his ratty sleeping bag and begun to search for a famous friend with a loud mouth who had all the gossip