Make it offical

Nursing a hangover the following day, you groaned as you flipped on Mephisto's couch. Sitting up, you rubbed your head as images from last night flooded your head, your heart fluttered when you remembered Aizawa, and the kiss you two shared.

Was it just a one time thing?
Did it mean anything to him?

Shaking your head, you bit your lip in thought and glanced toward the floor with a groan.

"Drank a little to much did we?" Mephisto mused.
"Shut the hell up!" You groaned.

Laughing, Mephisto walked over and handed you a glass of water which you gratefully before handing the empty glass back.

"You'll be over it within an hour or so."
"Perks of being a demon huh?"

Smiling and your older brother you leant your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes. Mephisto brought his hand up and smoothed your hair down for you.

"By the way, that teacher from UA has been calling you."
"Huh?"

Wracking your brain you tried to figure out who would be calling you today, Hizashi wouldn't, neither would Toshi, so, your only two options were Nezu and Aizawa.

"Nezu?" You asked, slightly praying it was him.
"Nope, not him my dear. The other one, the one you are rather fond off."

Blushing slightly, you hit Mephisto and turned away.

"Shut the hell up asshole..." you grumbled.

Jumping up, you ignored his laughter and grabbed your phone, speed walking out of the room as you check your notifications.

Shouta - six missed calls
Shouta - 2 messages

Checking the messages you read them. The first one was short and sent two hours ago.

Are you awake?

The next one was sent 30 minutes ago.

I'd like to talk, text me when you can.

Frowning a little, you headed into your brothers bedroom to change and grab your sword before grabbing the universal key, heading to the nearest door. You sent Aizawa a quick text and left, heading to you home. You quickly jogged to the gates of UA and water there.

Sitting on a curb, you played a game on your phone as you waited.

"Hey."

Snapping your head to the side, you watched Aizawa sit down side you in his usual jumpsuit.

"Hey." You smiled softly.

Aizawa turned away and turned his attention to his hands, suddenly finding them more interesting.

"What do you wanna talk about?" You asked.
"Last night." He replied.
"Oh..."

Both of you went silent, neither of you knowing what to say.

A few moments passed before you jumped up, turning to face Aizawa You beamed brightly at him, and turned your head towards the blue sky as you took a deep breath, tilting your head back down to connect eyes with him.

"Forget about what happened. It was just a drunk heat of the moment for both of us."

Spinning around, you started to walk away, but a hand grabbed your and made you stop. Aizawa walked around you, his dark eyes piercing into yours.

"I wasn't drunk, and I know you weren't either (Y/N)."
"So, What will you do about it?" You asked quietly.

Aizawa didn't react at first, but then he slowly leant in and pressed his lips gently to yours before quickly pulling away.

"I want to make it official." He mumbled.
"Like... me... and you...?"

Aizawa awkwardly nodded and You beamed brightly, throwing your arms around his neck as you hugged him.

"Then let's do it." You whispered.

Aizawa braced his hands on your waist and held you close, a small but soft smile on his face.

Pulling away, you grabbed his hand and started dragging him down the street behind you, tail swaying back and forth rapidly.

"Where are we going?"
"On our first official date!"

Casting a grin back at Aizawa, you slowed you pace to let him catch up and walk beside you, occasionally you would flick your eyes in his direction.

"Shouta?"
"Hm?"
"Thank you."
"For what?"

You didn't give Aizawa an answer, so he turned to you, watching you as you smiled ahead, a gleam was in your eyes, the longer he looked at you, the more nervous Aizawa felt. You were the first ever person to start a spark in his stone cold heart and he was glad it was you