Start over

Balling your hands into the fabric of his jumper, you let out a small breath and closed your eyes. Everyone was silent, they all just watched the scene play out.

Aizawa moved his head a little so his forehead was resting on your head instead, you felt him take a small breath.

"It's good to see you..."

After a few more minutes, you slowly pulled away from Aizawa and stepped back, offering him a smile.

"Let's start over? From the beginning?"

He nodded and held out his hand.

"Shouta Aizawa, teacher of class 1-A."

"(Y/N) (L/N), teacher and demon king."

His lips twitched into a small smile and the pair of you shook hands before letting go.

"Miss (Y/N), will you come back to UA?" Midoriya asked shyly.

"Of course she will you damn nerd! She has to!" Bakugo yelled angrily.

Glancing at the green haired boy, then the blond body, you noticed they both held the same hope and sadness in their eyes.

"I will, give me a couple more days okay?"

The class cheered and you chuckled, hugging them one by one, you made sure to hug Hizashi as well.

"Tell all might I'm okay?" You asked him.

"Of course your highness!" Hizashi smirked.

Rolling your eyes, you playfully slapped his chest and walked over to Aizawa. Lingering for a second, you reached out and hesitated, as if sensing your unsureness, Aizawa shuffled a little closer and brought you into another embrace.

"Stay safe..." he whispered.

"You too..." you whispered back.

Pulling away once more, Mephisto came over to support you.

"I'll see you all next week!" You waved.

The class all yelled bye, and you, Mephisto and Amiamon left, heading back to your hospital room. With a satisfied smile, you laid on your bed and closed your eyes.

"Happy now?" Mephisto asked.

"Very, thank you both."

Mephisto leant down and kissed your head, Amiamon sat on the edge of your bed and begun to fiddle with your phone.

"Get some rest."

Humming, it didn't take long for you to fall asleep.

That's how the next week went, you slept, ate, and played games with those who came to visit you. Eventually, Mephisto allowed you into Yukio and Rin's dorm, it was a safe place and he could easily keep an eye on you from there.

Once Monday came around again, you were twirling the universal key around your finger as you stood in front of a door, taking a deep breath, you unlocked it and emerged into UA just next to class 1-A.

"It's oddly quiet.." you muttered to yourself.

Heading to the door leading to 1-A, you hesitated before walking in. Eyes flicking to your tail and back to the door.

"No... no, I won't tuck it in."

Calming yourself, you slowly opened the door and stepped through, letting it fall shut right behind you.

Facing the class, you froze and your hands flew to your mouth.

'WELCOME BACK MISS (Y/N)!' A banner read.

"SURPRISE!" They yelled.

"Guys..." you murmured in shock.

Falling to your knees, you placed your hands in your lap and bowed your head as you sniffled.

"Well done idiots, you made her cry!" Bakugo yelled.

Shaking your head, you quickly lifted your face with a wide smile.

"I.. I'm just so happy! I didn't think you'd be so accepting of me..."

Todoroki knelt in front of you, he placed his hands in his lap like you and shook his head.

"You're still the same teacher we know, still the same kind and caring woman. It's true that some of us weren't sure what to think, but after all the time you were gone, we realised how much we need you here."

"Todoroki is correct, you have impacted us all. It was not the same without you helping us, demon or not, you are still you." Iida beamed.

Laughing, you ruffled the multicoloured hair of Todoroki and pulled him up with you, then did the same to Iida.

"I hope none of you are scared of me, I'd never hurt any of you."

"We know!" They chimed.

"You've changed them all, everyone of them sees you as a role model, a sister or mother in some cases."

Jumping, you lit up blue, placing a hand over your heart you spun to the front where Aizawa was stepping out of his sleeping bag.

"Oh dear lord Aizawa you nearly gave me a heart attack..." you grumbled.

"You've gone a little blue." He noted.

"Oh! Sorry!"

Quickly putting out your flames you grinned sheepishly and swayed your tail in a happy manner.

"So cute!" Mina squealed