Let them know

It had been a few days, and you were still in pain, and struggled to walk, but with the help of crutches you could get around perfectly fine. The cram school came by the day after you woke up, but no one from UA knew yet.

Amiamon has come back when he realised you were okay and refused to leave your side since, so now you were teaching him how to play Go Fish in Yukio and Rins dorm.

"Ami?"

"Yes little sister?"

"I want to go to UA...."

Amiamon glanced up and placed his cards on the bed, tilting his head a little bit.

"Shall I go ask big brother if you can go?"

"Please!" You beamed.

Amiamon nodded and padded to the window, sliding it open before jumping out. You swung your legs on the medical room bed and waited patiently. Sure enough, in popped Mephisto and Amiamon.

"UA?"

"They have to know I'm okay." You sighed.

Mephisto nodded in understanding, helping your stand up, Amiamon held your crutches.

"Only for a little, you still aren't healing well."

"Thanks Mephisto." You beamed.

Pocketing your phone, your tail swayed behind you as you all approached the door. Mephisto unlocked it and let Amiamon got first before you followed, you noticed it wasn't the classroom but outside one of the indoor training grounds.

"Must be training." You mused.

"Are you ready?"

You nodded, and slowly the three of you made your way to the door. Amiamon held it open as you trudged through with Mephisto. Hand on your abdomen.

"Are you okay?" Amiamon asked worried.

"Just a little pain." You smiled.

He nodded, placing your crutches against the wall, he took you from Mephisto, one arm supporting you while the other held your arm.

Mephisto made his way over to the nearest person, who happened to be Todaroki. They spoke quickly and Todaroki's head snapped towards you, and you offered a small wave.

"Miss (Y/N)!" He yelled.

This caught the attention of a few others who yelled in shock, and soon enough everyone was on their way over. Though no one dared to hug you, scared of Amiamon's harsh gaze and scared of hurting you.

"M..miss (Y/N)..." Midoriya sniffled.

Breaking free from your brothers protective hold, you took a step forward and pulled the green haired boy in for a gentle hug.

"Hey, I'm okay." You whispered.

"We.. we thought..." Uraraka stuttered.

Holding out your arm, you let her join you, and soon enough, one by one, the class of 1-A were in tears as he held you in a group hug. Even Bakugo had shed a tear or two.

After a few moments they all pulled away but stayed close to you.

"What are you all doing in here?"

"Mr Aizawa told us to come in here, he had to step away though." Momo smiled.

You laughed a little and nodded your head. Running a hand through your hair, your tailed swayed happily. Opening your mouth, you went to speak, but the sound of something flattering to the floor cut you off.

You didn't have time to turn around, a familiar blond ran around you and grinned widely before picking you up and spinning you around.

"(Y/N) you're alive!" He cried.

"Yes! Yes I'm alive Hizashi stop spinning me!"

He chuckled nervously and placed you back on the floor gently before pulling away.

"Sorry." He grinned.

You shared a laugh with him, and another figure caught your eye. His dark eyes met yours, but you couldn't read them. Hizashi glanced between the pair of you, with a sly grin he raised his hands and took a few steps away letting Aizawa take his place.

Neither of you said anything, just stared you down.

"You idiot." He grumbled.

Reaching out, Aizawa took your hand and carefully pulled you into his chest. Placing his chin on top of your head, he wrapped his arms around you, his fingers balled into the fabric of your shirt.

"A..Aizawa...?" You stuttered out confused.

"I thought I lost you..." he whispered.

Those five words held so much emotion, more than you'd ever heard him show. Bringing your hands up, you wrapped them around his torso, your tail wrapped itself around his waist and you rested your forehead on his chest.

"Aizawa.. I'm.. I'm sorry..."

"No, no don't be sorry." He replied, "I'm sorry (Y/N), for everything I said..."