Cram School

It did take an hour, and a lot of complaining on the students side, but you eventually made it to the lodge, where the cram school students where walking around casually.

"(Y/N)!"

Dropping your suit case, you were immediately gathered into Rin's arms as he spun you around.

"Rin!"

Rin pulled away, his tail swinging back and forth happily, Kuro jumped from his shoulder onto yours.

"Isn't he one of the half demons?" Jiro asked.

"Yes, this is my twin brother Rin."

Rin let go and slung his arm around your shoulder as his tail went around your arm.

"It's good to see you again Miss (Y/N)."

Turning to the voice you found the cram school students smiling over at you. You waved at the boy in glasses.

"Hey Konekomaru!"

"You know them?" Hizashi asked.

"Oh yeah, I used to help at True Cross, especially with the cram school."

"You didn't tell us that..." Todaroki muttered.

"It wasn't really important. Anyway, get to know each other I'll take your things to your rooms." You smiled.

The other grumbled but wondered off inside while you begun to stack their bags.

"Let me help." Yukio smiled.

"Thanks Yuki."

"Been a while since you called me that." He chuckled.

Grinning, you let him pick up half the bags and you took the other half, and one by one you put each bag in their respected rooms. All the teachers would be sharing a room, which was slightly awkward on Aizawa, Toshinori and Hizashi's side, but with having 4 brothers, you just shrugged it off.

Counting the beds you only counted four and shrugged placing your stuff in the corner of the room.

"I claim this corner, I will fight you for it."

"You can have a bed (Y/N), I don't mind sleeping on the floor." Yukio smiled.

"Nah, I prefer the floor, it's alright."

"Are you sure?" Toshinori asked.

Nodding, you plonked yourself on the floor and pulled a book from your suitcase. Leaning on the wall you started to read, only to stop when a blanket and pillow were dropped by your side.

"Huh?"

Looking up, you watched Aizawa walk away on sit on his bed, that was missing those things. Fighting the warmth that threatened to spread across your cheeks and quickly buried your face into your book.

You weren't sure how long you were reading for but Yukio soon came to bring you to lunch. You sat down and picked up a bit of bread and nibbles on it.

"Why are you here Yukio?"

"We though it would be good place to practice fighting some lower level demons."

"He send you here didn't he?" You sighed.

"It was his idea yes."

Frowning, you nibbled your bread, ignoring the look everyone else was giving you.

"Well, today we're just going to let the two classes get to know each other." Yukio changed to the topic.

"Alright."

Taking your bread, you got up and walked back to the teachers room, deciding to spend the rest of the evening reading. You skipped dinner and eventually everyone went to sleep, you were the last one awake.

Grabbing some clothes, you went to the bathroom to quickly change. Returning, you looked between all the sleeping teachers, your gaze landing on Aizawa.

Walking to the blanket and pillow he left for you, you picked them up and padded over to the sleeping hero. Lifting his head gently, you placed the pillow under him, then covered him with the blanket. Scratching your pointed ear, you started to leave the room.

"(Y/N)?" Yukio asked groggily.

"Yukio... sorry to wake you..."

"Going to Rin?"

"Yeah... you know I can't sleep alone Yuki..."

Yukio wordlessly lifted his blanket and you slipped underneath. Your tail wrapped around your leg and you rested your head on his chest and he held you.

"Thank you Yuki..." you whispered.

"I've got you..."

Closing your eyes, you let yourself relax, and Yukio quickly fell back to sleep.

Unaware to the pair of you, Aizawa had actually woken up when you moved him, and he had heard the whole conversation. Just how close were with these guys? Why were you so close?