About demons

"Demons?" Momo asked.

"Yes, as hero it will be your job to keep an eye out for demons and call in the proper professionals to deal with them."

"Have you encountered a demon before Mr Aizawa?" Mina asked next.

"No, and I wouldn't like to either. Demons are horrible creatures. You shouldn't get close to them. They are nothing but monsters who need to be put down."

Your heart hurt at his words, is that what he thought of all demons? Would he think about you that way too if he knew?

The door opened again and in stepped a familiar face, his bright blue eyes where hid behind his glass, he was smartly dressed in the True Cross uniform.

"Hello, I'm Yukio Okumura, I'll be giving you a run down on demons and what to do should you encounter one."

You faltered a little when he looked at you, he offered you a warm smile and turned back to the class.

"Aren't you too young to be teaching us?" Kaminari asked.

"Possibly, I'm not much older than you, but I'm a certified exorcist for The True Cross and teacher for True Cross Academy's cram school, which trains exorcist's."

Yukio walked over to you and held out a stack of paper.

"Could you hand these out for me Miss?"

"Of course."

Taking them, your fingers brushed against his and it comforted you, knowing that Yukio was really stood in front of you. Wordlessly, you handed the leaflets out to the class and gave the last one to Aizawa since you didn't need one, but as Yukio begun to talk, Aizawa came over and held it between you both.

You're heart sped up a little and your tail shifted a bit, you prayed he didn't notice. Crossing your arms, you trained your eyes on the paper, following as Yukio read.

He explained what he did and everything he could about demons. It ran well into the last class which Aizawa didn't seem to care about.

"Now, as hero's in training, you're responsible for keeping an eye out for demons. Although we're pretty good at watching these things, sometimes we miss something, and we need hero's to help, be it alerting us or evacuating an area. NEVER under any circumstances try fight a demon, because it will win easily."

"Are you calling us weak shitty glasses?!" Bakugo yelled.

You went to calm him down, but you saw Yukio tapped on the table twice. You knew what he meant, you had a code, he was telling you to wait.

"I'm not saying anything, I'm sure you're all strong hero's to be, but when it comes to demons, you need special training and weapons in order to fight them."

"So you kill all demons?" Uraraka questioned.

"Not exactly, there are harmless demons out there. There is also a handful of demons in true cross, two full demons and two half demons. My brother, Rin, is a half demon who's training to be an exorcist. Then there's Mephisto, he chairman for True Cross Academy, he's a demon and Amaimon, his brother, both are demon kings."

"Who is the other half demon?" Todaroki pressed.

Yukio pushed his glasses up his nose and offered them an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you that, I can tell you they're very kind, and strong. Not someone you'd want to mess with in my opinion, but if you have them on your side, you'll be well protected. Even if they are a bit moody at times."

You bit back your sarcastic remark knowing full well it would give yourself away. Yukio went around handing out a small card.

"If you have any worries or questions you can call my work phone."

Just as he said that the bell went and the class begun to pack away. Aizawa headed over to Yukio and you quickly left the classroom, heading to the main gate of UA and waited for a few minutes.

"(Y/N)." Yukio said gently.

"Yukio..." you whispered.

This time you didn't hold back, rushing forward you pulled him in for a tight hug, burying your face into his shoulder as he chuckled and hugged you.

"It's been too long little bro..." you muttered.

"I'm taller than you."

"But younger."

Smirking, you pulled away, but took his hands in yours as you got a better look at him.

"How's Rin?"

"He's getting stronger every day, he's learning to control his flames though, the advice you gave him is really helping. The real question is, how are you?"

"I'm good."

You smiled up at him and Yukio sighed, taking a hand from yours he placed it on the back of your head and kissed your forehead.

"I know you (Y/N), I grew up with you, I know what you're like..." he whispered, "it's getting back again, isn't it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about.." you muttered.

Letting out a small huff of air, Yukio pulled you in for another hug, trapping you securely in his arms.

"We're always here for you, don't forget that, you can trust us (Y/N)." He whispered gently.

"I know.."

A car horn went and you jumped, Yukio gave you one last squeeze before pulling away for good, heading over to the car.

"Remember what I said okay? Please, you don't have to go through this alone."

"I'm fine Yukio, really! Tell Rin I said hi!"

"Will do." He nodded.

Waving him off, you let your smile fall, tilting your head down to the ground, you lightly bit the inside of your cheek, how could you explain what you felt? Only Shiro really understood you and he was gone... in your mind, you had no one but the demon inside you