Demon army

When you woke up, Yukio was already gone which wasn't surprising. Sitting up, you stretched and looked around. Hizashi was still sleeping, but that was it.

Grabbing a clean set of clothes, you went and washed and changed before you came back. Grabbing your sword you begun to pad down the hall, only to hear raised voices.

"Shut the hell up you entitled bastard!" Bon yelled.

Sighing, you headed to the main entrance where they were stood. Class 1-A trying to calm Bakugo whole the cram school were trying to calm Bon.

"Come on Bon, just walk away man!" Shima pleaded.

"You're a damn quirkless!"

"Bakugo, Bon, enough!" You yelled.

The whole place went silent, Bon lowered his head and Bakugo glared at you.

"Or what?!"

"Or I'll call your mother, and give you detention for a month."

Storming over, you jabbed Bon in the chest with your scabbard.

"I expect better from you Bon, I already know Bakugo started this. But you'll be getting punished to, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." He grumbled.

"Bakugo, you're to go calm down outside, I'll deal with you later."

He clicked his tongue but walked away.

"The rest of you go get breakfast."

Everyone scampered away and you led Bon to the dining room. Letting him go to his friends, you approached Aizawa.

"You need to go have a word with Bakugo, he's outside."

You filled him in on what happened, then did the same with Yukio before sitting down to have your own breakfast.

Aizawa and Bakugo hadn't returned so ou all went outside, You trialed behind boredly. You were led a good distance away from the lodge, but you could still see it behind you. Yukio led you all to a prestige barrier and begun to explain what it was.

That's when you sensed something, you quickly stopped and begun to frantically looked around.

"Yukio demons!"

"Everyone get to the circle, we don't have time to get to the lodge!" Yukio ordered.

"Where's Aizawa and Bakugo?!" Toshinori asked.

"Shit! I'll find them, Yukio, Hizashi, Toshinori protect the students!"

Before anyone could argue, you were in the trees. An explosion caught your eyes not far from your left, so you made your way over, skidding to a halt, you caught Bakugo as he was flung backwards.

Leaning him on a tree, you drew your sword, careful not to release your flames, and the demon ran.

"Where's Aizawa?!"

"I don't know!"

"Shit, come on, I have to get you back!"

Grabbing his hand, you begun to run towards the circle.

"I can fight!" He roared.

"No you can't! Not these demons!"

Breaking the tree line, you roughly pushed Bakugo into the circle. Swinging your sword in your hand, you turned to Rin and Yukio.

"High level demons, they seem to have gone rouge. I have to find Aizawa. Call Mephisto!"

You turned around, and a body was slammed into yours making you drop your sword to catch them. Holding the carefully, your feet dig into the ground as you slid backwards.

The person in your arms dropped to the ground but you quickly caught them, your breath caught in your throat.

"Aizawa..." you whispered.

He was bloodied, in bad shape. He was obviously no match for the demons. Two large dogs broke through the trees, followed by hordes of lower level demons.

Securing your arms around Aizawa you drug him over to the circle, then Hizashi helped you lift him in.

"It's a full scale attack.." Izumo gasped.

"Why are they here?!" Hizashi yelled.

You gulped and picked up your sword, turning to Rin who have you a slight nod of the head.

"For one reason, and one reason only." You growled.

"What's that?!" Mina panicked.

Turning back to the demons, you gulped. You'd recognise them from anywhere...

"They're here for me..."

Taking a few steps away from the group, you could feel fear wash over you, if they were here that meant he was here somewhere too.

"They've come to kill me..."

Bringing your sword up, you held it to your chest. The fear that was there begun to bubble into anger, you had to protect them, all of them