😘 1

Jasmine: (laughs) girl you're crazy.

Sheree: (laughs) I'm serious jazz.

They continue to laugh then hear a knock at the door. Sheree goes to open it and seen ramón.

Sheree: (glares) what the hell do you want?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sheree: (glares) what the hell do you want?

Ramón: hey baby, you don't seem happy to see me.

Sheree: ( folds her arms) that's because I'm not. She turns her head to the baby monitor and hear her son. Jazz quickly runs up and grabs him coming back down.

 Jazz quickly runs up and grabs him coming back down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ramón: ( smiles big) hey there's mi hijo!

Sheree: ( roll her eyes) oh please, he's MY baby since I'm the only one doing for him.

Ramón: ( comes in) let me see my son jazz.
He picks him up and kiss his face as he rocks him. Sheree shuts the door and come over and sit next to jazz as they whisper.

Jasmine: what the hell is he even doing here?

Sheree: trying to play daddy

Jasmine: (sighs) why do you even put up with him?

Sheree: because I love him.

Jasmine: oh please...

Ramón: and also because I have a job now and I can do my part in taking care of my son.

Jasmine: meanwhile you continue to sleep with Jessica!

Sheree: jazz he is not still sleeping with Jessica, right ramón?

He looks down at little ramón not responding.

Sheree: right ramón?

Jasmine: Sheree he IS still sleeping with Jessica and everyone at school knows it. Jessica brags about it all the time and she's even claiming she might be pregnant.

Ramòn: ( looks at Sheree) baby I....

Sheree: ( tears roll down her cheek) get out...

The Good And The Badजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें