😘14

Minutes later Maria goes into Bruno's room and close and lock the door behind her. She wait until his family left and slowly walk over to him, she stares at him for a little while as tears roll down her cheeks. She sniff and whispers 'I'm so sorry sweetheart'. She takes the needle out and carefully place it in his iv and put the cocaine in there. Once the cocaine hits his system he quickly goes into a heart attack as the nurse quickly runs out and go to her little office and lock the door as she starts to softly cry. The doctor and two nurses runs in to see Bruno body shake like crazy, they grab his body and start working on him. The next day the doctor calls his family to come to the hospital, they quickly get there and he tells them that Bruno died from a heart attack due to the high levels of cocaine in his system. They yell and cry out in pain as they hold him and kiss him.

Hours later they call Sheree and let her know, she and jazz quickly get to the hospital as see the blanket over his head as they cry. She holds little Ramón close as she sits by Bruno's body and hold his hand.

 She holds little Ramón close as she sits by Bruno's body and hold his hand

She sniff saying 'Bruno...why did you do drugs*sniffs..w-why did you have to go, you was one of my best friend and the most incredible guy I've ever known...*sniffs..I..I will be very grateful and very lucky to have known you and that beautiful ring you gave me I will always wear forever and ever'. She slowly pull the blanket off his face and gently kiss his forehead saying 'goodbye my dear friend'. She wipe her eyes and put Ramón and hug jazz tightly as she cry on her shoulder.