20😘

Two months later Sheree give birth to her daughter maya amia Rodriguez

Ramón prepare for his tour after getting his wife and daughter home from the hospital, he picks her up and kiss her head while slowly rocking her

Ramón: I'm gonna miss you so much mija, te amo mucho.

Sheree: (frowns a little) do you really have to go babe? Can't you just push your tour back at least for six months?

Ramón: (kiss Maya's head again) sorry babe, but I gotta go tomorrow and start the tour, I got bills to pay and spoil my babies. And besides I'll only be gone for about three months it won't be long I promise.

Sheree: (smile a little) I really wish I could change your mind.

Ramón: (smiles and kiss her lips then lay maya down in her crib) okay now that she's sleep I'm gonna get done packing.

Two days later Ramón and his crew head out for the tour while Sheree breast feed maya watching tv, she then burp her and rock her to sleep then hear the door bell. She lay her down and went down to answer the door. The maid got there first and hand her the mail.

She open the letter and read it

To mrs. Rodriguez
You don't know me but I wanted you to know that mr. Rodriguez is NOT who you think he is. Two years ago when you was still in high school, the day bruno died was due to him and his best friend wichi, he made a nurse to keep bruno high on cocaine through his iv which is why he had a heart attack. Ramón was so jealous of your friendship with bruno that he wanted to get rid of him once and for all and that's exactly what he did. He was afraid that bruno would take you and little Ramón away from him and I know this because I'm the boyfriend of the nurse that was threatening to do it and now she's in a mental hospital because she's never been the same since then. I'm helping her through but she still haven't been able to forgive her herself and it only was right that Ramón suffer as well just like she is. I'm sorry to have to tell you like this but I couldn't risk coming to your home and disappear, your husband is very powerful and now that he's a celebrity he's became even more powerful and I'm already putting my life on the line by sending this letter to you and I waiting until he went on tour get it to your hands. But if I was you I would check into that and you'll see I'm telling the truth, I hope you do the right for yourself and your children god bless.

Tears roll down her face while she finish reading, she quickly go up stairs and pack her children up and call jazz to help her get her kids out.