😘8

As Sheree and peter talk, the knock continued until she opened it.

Jessica barges in and stand there.

Sheree: you just don't get it do you?

Jessica: look, I called Ramón and he's coming over so we can settle this.

Sheree: (fold her arms) good cuz I have something I need to tell him anyway.

They go sit on the couch and wait for Ramón to come over. 10 minutes later he comes over and Sheree let him in.

Ramón: okay look....

Sheree: no YOU look, I'm sick of all this shit all of it. I'm tired of crying, feeling sick to my stomach, I deserve more and so does Ramón jr. So I've decided to step down and let this whore have you, I'm gonna just finished high school, go to college while STILL taking care of my little boy on my own...we don't need you.

Ramón: I...I was gonna say that Jessica wasn't pregnant with my child cuz we did a dna test and the results will be back in a few minutes. Baby I want you, te amo.

Sheree: (nods) te amo tambien, but...it's not enough, I deserve better. You'll always have a special place in my heart Ramón but it's over.

Ramón: (eyes turn glossy) I.. (looks at Peter) is he the reason why? Do you love him now?

Sheree: wait what?

Ramón: don't what me, do you love him?

Sheree: no of course not, I don't even know him like that. We just friends.

Ramón: yeah right, just friend my ass! This dude been after you since he got here!

Sheree: no he hasn't, he's a really nice person who just wanted to make friends!

Ramón: are you kidding me?! Open your eyes Sheree, he WANT you and that's why he talk shit about me. He's the reason why you're doing this!

Sheree: my eyes are open Ramón, for the first time I'm gonna listen my heart. we wasn't gonna last when you first cheated on me with this thing. Yes I forgave you because I loved you so much that I was willing to put my pride and dignity to the side and focus on the bigger picture and that was my little family. My head kept telling me to stay and work it out, everything will be okay in the long run...but...my heart was telling me it's over run now and never return. Look, you'll always have a special place in my heart and you'll always be little Ramón's father but his mother has to find her own way.

Ramón: (glares at peter) fine, I'm out but this isn't over!