😘5

Ramón and Sheree get in class and he grab her book bag and pull out her phone.

Sheree: (looks confused) what are you doing?

Ramón: ( looks through her phone) where is his name?

Sheree: who's name?

Ramón: (glare at her) don't play dumb the guy outside kissing your hand and shit.

Sheree: (laughs) ohhh I don't have his number, I don't even know him.

Ramón gets more angry and pull her into the hall pushing her back hard against the locker.

Ramón: you think I'm fucking playing?

Sheree: ow, Ramón let me go you're hurting me.

Ramón: not until you tell me who the fuck he is.

Sheree: (trying to wiggle out of the tight grip on her arm) owww, I told you I don't know him!

Ramón: ( gets closer in her face) if you're sleeping with him or have him around my son? I'm gonna.....

?: hey what's going on?

He quickly let her go back up a little.

Ramón: you're that punk from outside, look this is none of your business go on.

Peter: doesn't look like nothing to me. (looks at Sheree) are you okay?

Sheree: (rub her arm) yeah I-I'm okay, we was just talking.

Peter: are you sure, you don't have to be afraid, I'll take you to the principal's office right now.

Ramón: (push him) look she said she's okay alright? Gone on and mind your business.

Peter: (push him back) don't touch me!

Ramón: ( laughs a little) Chico, no quieres esto, es mejor que te vayas. ( boy you don't want this, you better go)

Peter: (gets in his face) or what?

Sheree: ( get in between them) look both of you stop it before we all get in trouble. (Smiles at Peter) look Peter, thank you for the concern but I'm okay I promise.

Peter: (looks worried and whisper) you don't look okay, let me take care of you please.

Sheree: (look in his eyes) Peter...

Before she could say something Ramón quickly grab her hand and go back in class.