17😘

They drive for ten minutes and finally get there, they pull out the flowers and balloons they brought and walk over to his grave.

Sheree: (sniff) hey friend, (laughs a little) that's what you always called me...*sniffs because you knew I was your friend and I never stopped. I know you're looking down on me and jazz and watching us blossom in this life. And I know you see me back with ramón and you're not happy about that but...he has changed for the better.

She slowly bends down and lay the flowers on his grave as jazz rub her back holding back her tears.

An hour later her and jazz come back to see Ramón sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette.

Jazz: (whispers) well I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

Sheree: (smiles and hug her) yeah see you later love you.

Jazz: (smiles and hug back) love you more boo.

Jazz grabs her keys and head home while Sheree goes in their room and take her clothes off. Ramón comes up behind her and softly kiss her shoulders while rubbing her belly.

Ramón: babe why did you still go out?

Sheree: because it's the anniversary of Bruno's death and i had to visit him.

Ramón: (sighs) baby, don't stress yourself out over him and stop letting jazz tell you what to do.

Sheree: jazz is not telling me what to do and I'm not not stressed over Bruno, I just.... don't understand how he got a hold of drugs, it just never made any sense.

Ramón: well...people do get hooked on drugs, you just never know what they go through.

Sheree: true but Bruno was never like that though.

Ramón: (sighs) I don't know why you continue to still talk about that. It's been two years now just..let it go.

She sighs as he kiss her head and hold her close as they fall asleep.