😘13

She sighs again and hang up, she looks at his family and run over to the hospital's chapel. She get there and quickly falls to her knees as she cries and talk to god.

Maria: (sniffs) god...I...I don't know what to do, I don't wanna hurt anyone..(sniffs) but..if I don't..I will face jail time for...

She suddenly stops and quickly stands as she see Sheree comes in.

Sheree: (sniffs) god please..(sniffs) please don't take him away from me..

She walks up to her as her phone rings, she gently rub her shoulder and leave out to answer her phone.

Convo
M: hello?
R: don't hello me, did you do it?
M: um..(sniffs) not yet the uh..doctor is still in there chucking him out.
R: well as soon as he get done you slip in there and put it in, and stop all the damn crying everything's gonna be fine just do what you're told and you will still have your freedom.
M: why are you doing this? Why must that kid die!
R: I have my own reasons, why did you do what you did?
M: don't..don't you dare throw that in my face.
R: don't you dare chicken out, it shouldn't take that doctor long, get it done.

He quickly hang me up and leaving a distraught nurse as she falls to her knees, throw her phone and ball her eyes out.