19😘

A few more later Ramón is on the phone with wichi.

Phone convo
W: yo

R: wichi, we have a problem

W: what? What do you mean we have a problem?

R: I just got a strange call a few minutes ago.

W: who was it?

R: that's the thing I don't know, but they know something about us.

W: and what's that?

R: (sighs) they know that we're the ones that killed bruno.

W: WHAT! Okay let's calm down, they have nothing on us that nurse is the one that killed him not us.

R: (takes a breather) yeah you're right, she did that and we wasn't even around.

W: right so whoever that was probably wanted to rattle your mind before your interviews just relax bro you're daddy yankee, no one can touch you.

R: yeah you're right I'm el jefe, el Rey, and I'm gonna find out who did that and make them WISH they never tired to crossed me.

W: that's the spirit, now go kill it in them interviews.

Hours later the baby shower is coming to an end. Ramón comes in with big bags of gifts, he put them on the table speaks and hug everyone. He tries to kiss Sheree but she love her head.

Ramón: bebé, todavía estás enojado conmigo?

Sheree: (roll her eyes) si, now excuse me it's time to say goodbye to my guests.
As she wobbled away cameras start flashing everywhere from the windows.

Sheree: UGHH!!

She go over and quickly close all the curtains as Ramón go over and walk outside to them.

Jazz: (walks over to Sheree) look at him, he love all the attention on him. That's why he couldn't be here for you and maya.

Sheree: (sighs) yep, it's always fame fame fame, what about his family? Sometimes I feel like he's back at his old ways and we don't matter to him.

She lay her head on jazz's shoulder as she rub her back and help her to her room. Everyone leaves while Ramón goes back in and see Sheree and little Ramón laying in bed watching tv while he lay his head on her belly.

Ramón: (smiles) you're exciting be a big brother mijo?

Little Ramón: si papa, estoy emocionado!

Ramón: (laughs and kiss his head) you ready for bed?

He yawns and nod, Ramón goes over to the income and call for the nanny to come up and put little Ramón to bed. She comes up seconds later and greet everyone good night while carrying a sleeping little Ramón to his room. Ramón takes a shower and lay in bed rubbing sheree's belly while trying to kiss her but she move her face a little.

Ramón: (sighs) baby come on, you still angry with me?

Sheree stays simile t and turn on her side and shut the lights off and close her eyes.