😘15

A year later Ramón moved to new York and took Sheree and little Ramón with him.

Ramón was shot in his hip and had to redirect his future from baseball player to music artist, he got into doing music and within a year later he became one of the biggest Latin star with the stage name daddy yankee and brought a big home for his ...

Ramón was shot in his hip and had to redirect his future from baseball player to music artist, he got into doing music and within a year later he became one of the biggest Latin star with the stage name daddy yankee and brought a big home for his family.

The butler pick Sheree up from her photo shoot and bring her back home.

He opens the door for as little Ramón runs to her and hug her tightly

Sheree: hey baby boy, you been good for daddy?

Lil Ramón: yes ma'am!

Sheree: (smiles and kiss his head) and where's daddy now?

lil Ramón: he's in the studio making music.

Sheree: (nods) okay well you go with miss Sanchez while I go talk to daddy okay?

Lil Ramón smiles and grab ms Sanchez's hand who is the maid as she lead him upstairs to his room. Sheree hold her belly and slowly walk down the stairs hanging on to the rails going towards Ramón's studio room. She open the door and see him in the booth as his team record him.

She greet the guys and sit on the couch as she take her shoes off and watch him in action.

An hour later he finishes soon come out of the booth.

Ramón: (smiles and kisses her) hey my beautiful wife, how's my girls?

Sheree: (kiss back and giggles) babe we're not married yet, and Cheyenne and I are doing great. I just wanted to come down and watch you cuz I never get the chance cuz I'm always so tired.

Ramón: (laughs and gently rub her belly) that's baby, I know mi princesa tired you out a lot. Why don't you go back up stairs and have Chavo run you a bath so you can relax?

Sheree: (smiles) that sounds great, also some of your fans was trying to spy on me, they can't wait to know what we're having cuz I didn't tell anyone.

Ramón: (smiles) well their gonna have to wait a little longer.

Sheree: but babe I'm do next month, you don't wanna tell them before that?

Ramón: nahh their see when we out her first picture on the internet.

Sheree: (nods) okay sounds good to me, I'm gonna get me a warm bath.

Ramón: oh hold a second, (pushes a button)

Chavo: (push back) yes sir?

Ramón: aye Chavo run my wife a warm bath so she can relax in it and put some bubbles in it.

Chavo: on it sir.

Sheree: (smiles and hugs him) babe you're the best, I love you so much.

Ramón: (kiss her and hug her back) I love you more baby.