😘3

Jasmine sits back and turn the tv up to drown out the moan and groans.

Sheree and Ramón come down, he smiles and kiss her.

Ramón: te amo. (I love you)

Sheree: (smiles) te amo tambien. (I love you to)

He kiss her again and leave out.

Jasmine: I can't believe you just had sex with that fucking creep!

Sheree: we didn't have sex, we made love and you wouldn't understand.

Jasmine: I wouldn't understand? Oh girl please Ramón only love Ramón. Ya'll have been up and down for the past three years, and he does nothing but disrespect you. Freshman year he cheated on you with Jessica, sophomore year he made out with Mandy while STILL sleeping with Jessica, junior year he got you pregnant and while you was in the hospital giving birth to his son he was sleeping with Jessica then as well. That's why he came late to see you. Look I know he's your son's father and you love him to death...but you gotta stop thinking about what Ramón wants and start think about what Sheree wants and what little Ramón needs.

Sheree: (sighs) you right, but...Ramón is all I know..*sniffs I love him he was my first everything and he treated me like a princess. My family thinks it was dumb of me for naming my son after him but he is his father and I promise him a junior if we had a boy. And yeah we had some bad and dark times but now things are changing for him, he has a job now and he loves baseball and he's gonna be a famous baseball player someday.

Jasmine: if you say so, I gotta go please take care of yourself, love you.

Sheree: (hugs her) love you to.