😘7

Jessica: well?

Sheree: (slams the door in her face)

Jasmine: girl who was that?

Sheree: the slut of the school is here, and she had the nerve to ask why she wasn't invited.

Jasmine: (sighs) now she know damn well she wasn't invited. Tell Ramón to tell his slut to stay in her lane.

Sheree pull her phone out and called Ramón.

Phone convo

R: hello?

S: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY THE FUCK YOUR BITCH COMING OVER TO MY HOUSE?

R: wait what? I don't have a bitch I have a woman and that's you.

S: (angrily laughs) yeah right, your little slut is here.

R: Jessica is not my slut, I don't even mess with her anymore.

S: LIAR! I'm so sick of you and your fucking lies!

R: girl calm the fuck down, I don't mess with her anymore. I haven't in three months.

S: mhmm...( hear the doorbell) that's probably her again, I'm gonna best her ass.

She hung up and open the door.

Peter: hey, I knew I'd find your home what's up?

Sheree: (smiles a little) hey peter, what are you doing here?

Peter: jazz sent me your address and thought you could use some company.

Sheree: (laughs and look at her)

Jasmine: (laughs a little) well you CAN use the company, I'll leave you to alone.

She goes back upstairs as Sheree invite peter in and they sit on the couch. Until they hear a knock again

Jessica: Sheree come on, how you gone do this to your son's sibling?

Sheree: (yells out) bitch shut up, you're not pregnant and if you are it's not even Ramón's child!

Peter: he still sleeping with her?

Sheree: (sighs and rub her face) I don't know he claim he isn't and she claim they are and she's pregnant with his child.

Peter: wow....you should really leave this guy if he's still sleeping with her plus possibly having her pregnant.

Sheree: I know but...

Peter: but nothing Sheree, you are a beautiful, smart, and intelligent young woman who has her whole life ahead of her. I know you have dreams and goals we all do and it should not involve Ramón unless he change and be about you and his son.

Sheree: (nods) you're right, I gotta stop focusing and wasting my time on him and just focus on me and my baby boy.